Please pray for FI's classmate, M, and her FI (I can't remember his name). They got engaged this summer, and were planning a June 22nd wedding. Last week, they found out he's being deployed on June 1st. Graduation is May 14th, so they only have 2 weeks to play with if they decide to JOP or move the whole wedding date, which neither of them really want to do. Right now they're thinking they'll have to move it to after he comes back, which neither of them really want to do, either. They are both Christians and seeking prayer in this situation for knowing what is best, patience and understanding in their decision, and safety for him. Thanks ladies!