Christian Weddings
Options

Toasting Flutes...

I still have yet to buy them and other than Things Remember and craft stores I don't know where to find them. Any ideas?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Toasting Flutes...

• Options
    kitkat610kitkat610 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A friend is making ours, well etching our initals into ones we bought at World Market.
    You can find a few options like that on Etsy. If you just want pretty ones, Bed Bath and Beyond or Crate and Barrel have lots to chose from.
    I have also seen sets at Michaels and Things Remembered
  • Options
    GJones27GJones27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think someone got me some from David's Bridal.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Also, they have them in the Oriental Trading bridal magazines. If you don't get those in the mail (I get too many haha- I'll send you mine), you can look on their website. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bed Bath & Beyond carries them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at BB&B - Lenox "True Love" toasting flutes.  I actually found them on the as-is table, said they were scratched, I couldn't find any marks on them... got them for $5.99 for the set!  Amazing deal!! :-)  Bought them before he proposed... knew I'd need them one day!! 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When we were dating I bought some cheapo flutes at a local Target-like store.  We used them periodically throughout our relationship, so that's what we used for our wedding too, and continue to use for our anniversaries.  I think I bought the for $1.99 each!

You can find champagne flutes at most stores that carry drinkware - Macy's, Crate and Barrel, Pier 1 Imports, Pottery Barn, West Elm, JC Penney, Target...the list goes on and on.  Don't buy into the wedding industries attempt to convince you that they have to be fancy "wedding" or "bridal" glasses!  Any champagne flute that you like will work.
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think the Knot Shop carries them too but they're probably very pricey.

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Ccsvball05Ccsvball05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought mine from the Knot Shop and they weren't more than $20 if I remember correctly. They were engraved with our names and wedding dates.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got ours off our registry from Bed Bath & Beyond. They matched our fine china set (Kate Spade) and one flute said Mr. and the other said Mrs.

I love that we have ones to keep and can re-use, I plan on taking them out for our anniversary next month.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards