Christian Weddings
Options

Inspiring Mondays

Write something that has inspired you in this past week. 

and go! (:

Re: Inspiring Mondays

• Options
    kitkat610kitkat610 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI and I are long distance. I took up his practice of reading a chapter of Proverbs each day, and he has been quoting his favorite parts to me every morning. Makes the distance not seem so far, and keeps my mind focused on what is important :)
  • Options
    kitkat610kitkat610 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have another one...
    "What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined, to strengthen each other, to be one with each  other in silent unspeakable moments"
    George Eliot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    kitkat - i love that about reading proverbs!!! soooo sweet and an amazing way to start the day with reading of the Word from the man you love. (:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI's family.  We went to Arkansas for the weekend to pick out stuff for the house and everytime I got worried about money or something house related, they stepped up and said not to worry, "We'll get the house built and the things you want, even if you run out.  We'll help you get it done."  And not to mention, his Mema is going to do my taxes for me.  I love them to death and feel so blessed!!

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Our chapel speaker yesterday said, "Don't go overseas to do something you wouldn't do for your neighbor."  It's just made me think about all the plans we make to do great things in third-world countries or other "mission areas" when we won't even ask our neighbor if there's anything we can do for them.  They're part of the mission field, too...Judea, Samaria, and the ends of the earth.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI. I was upset today about a situation with a colleague and he helped me to slow down, breathe and reminded me of what is important- God and serving and glorifying Him. FI is an inspiration in trying times because he does tend to approach things more calmly than I do sometimes. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards