Christian Weddings
Options

Update on Scholarship Money

So if you remember, I had posted several weeks back asking about household items to buy before my shower(s). I got plenty of advice, most of which saying I should save it. I just thought I would tell you what I intend to spend it on. MY WEDDING DRESS! Well part of it. My mother didn't want to spend anymore on my dress than she did on my sister's dress. That's fair so i understand that. Well my sister, who wanted to go to the courthouse until my mother talked her into not doing that, settled with a $450 dress...which means my dress budget is $450. I have fell completely in love with the Maggie Sottero Chardonnay dress ($1,049) so therefore I shall use a portion of my scholarship return on it. Just thought I would update ya'll :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Update on Scholarship Money

• Options
    Sounds like a good plan! I'm glad that you have a way to buy your dream dress!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_update-on-scholarship-money?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:d028d32d-7af8-42e5-853a-1adc6f039c2dPost:4b9ab26b-45c0-412b-9bc8-eec8a80491d7">Re: Update on Scholarship Money</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sounds like a good plan!<strong> I'm glad that you have a way to buy your dream dress!
    </strong>Posted by BekahL90[/QUOTE]

agree! congrats. have you gone to try it on yet? have any pics?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sounds like a good plan! Can't wait to see pictures!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options

This is the dress.I haven't tried it on yet, but I will soon :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Gorgeous! You'll look like a princess! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards