Christian Weddings

*Gjones*

Congrats on getting married today!  I hope everything is beautiful and amazing!  Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it!  :)
"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

Re: *Gjones*

• edited December 2011
    yay, for weddings! Hope it was everything you hoped it would be. Can't wait to hear all about it!!

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • edited December 2011
  • FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have an AMAZING day, MRS!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    happy wedding day G!!!! (: (: (: cant wait to hear all about it! praying for you!
  • mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hope everything went well and you're enjoying your first day as a Mrs! Can't wait to hear about it!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • GJones27GJones27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you, girls!  Yesterday went well, though our wedding fell an hour behind schedule and was cut short because of a massive traffic jam on the Golden Gate Bridge due to a horrendous accident.  We also had to improvise new photo shoot locations as a result.  But we were all healthy, and everything was beautiful.  I can't believe how burnt out I am today.  I have to fly red eye to Puerto Rico tonight. 

When I get the pictues, I will post them here.   The photographer quickly edited and showed some of them at the reception, and they are amazing!  I'll also include more details. 
  • DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, G!  Funny, our ceremony started late due to an accident on the freeway.  Have a great time in Puerto Rico!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Have fun in Puerto Rico!  I can't wait for the pics!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards