Christian Weddings
Options

Searching for a feet washing bowl....

Ok ladies! My fiance and I are washing each others feet in our ceremony but I do not know where to find a bowl and pitcher to do so. I would love a decorated bowl that we could display in our home after the wedding. Any suggestions as to where I could find one? TIA!!! 

Re: Searching for a feet washing bowl....

• Options
    fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I know you can usually find a washbowl and pitcher set at antique stores, or you could see if there's a "Paint-Your-Own" Bisque/Ceramic store near you that carries a large bowl and a pitcher that you and your FI could paint together.

I found these on etsy: http://www.etsy.com/search?q=pitcher+and+basin
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Second hand and consignment stores might have an old-fashioned "sink" which was really a wash basin, and you might find a matching pitcher.  If not, try finding a super-large serving bowl and a pitcher in the same material.  
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    fpaemp - I love those!!

I agree with Etsy and antique stores - as well as the ceramic store where you can paint what's already made.  The ones on Etsy are really gorgeous though!!

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would definitely suggest DIYing this.  What a great project for you or you and your FI to do together.  You could display it in your home later and it would be something YOU made.  So I would personally look into the paint your own ceramics type deals like PPs have suggested.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards