Christian Weddings
Options

Friday QOTD

Weekend plans?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Friday QOTD

• Options
    Tonight: it's icky and raining out. FI and I will stay in, watch a movie, and probably play some videogames!

Tomorrow: ?? Probably just relaxing and working on some homework!

Sunday: tutoring and having my birthday dinner with my grandparents. We'll also be watching Once Upon a Time and the new season of Walking Dead! Can't wait! 

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options

My mom is in town for another whirlwind weekend of wedding planning.

I took my dress home today from the salon!! I fall in love with my dress more and more every time I put it on.

tonight: dinner with mom and FI, then going to Michaels to get some vases for our flowers and then going to Sam's Club and buying the wine for the wedding

tomorrow: we have our tasting and then FMIL is coming over and we are going to address the invitations

sunday: work at my PT job then have a fund raiser for one of the teams I work with

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Tomorrow- Our Valentine's Day (DH has planned everything and I have no idea what we're doing.)

Sunday- Church, rest for a few hours, AWANA
  • Options
    Tonight is Star Wars with my bff Justin and my 8 year old... YAY !!

2morrow is work till 2:30 then up to FI to get ready to go out to dinner and see The Vow  with free tickets I got at my work christmas party ...This is our 2 year anniversary of our first date on Monday ... We do not do valentines day ... lol

Sunday is work and then probably wacthing the Grammys while studying my test book for the pre-nursing school test.
    Love is All You Need
  • Options
    Tonight:  Dinner with DH and his family.  

Tomorrow:  Hopefully we can shoot some but it's suppose to be cold and I don't shoot when it's cold.  :P  But then dinner again with DH and his family.

Sunday:  Who knows!!  Dairy Queen Sunday night with DH and his family.  :)

We do dinner together a lot lol.
  • Options
    Tonight: Quiet night, washing towels and sheets, and working on my Beth Moore Bible study.

Tomorrow: Valentine's Day with H, he says he is going to cook for me.

Sunday: Church, other stuff, then our first married couples group at church.
  • Options
    Just hanging out with H tonight. :)

Tomorrow I'm going to Spokane to see my sister compete at Regionals for gymnastics. I haven't seen her compete all season, but her team is undefeated and my mom tells me she's been placing at her last few meets, so it should be good. I'll also get to grab lunch with an old roommate!

Sunday is church.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options

Quality time with the husband.  He'll be working 19 days straight starting on Monday, so I really just want to relax with him.  Church Sunday am.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Ok, so it's technically Sunday already, but I'll play anyway!

Fri: Opening Night of The Phantom Tollbooth.  It was awesome!

Sat:  Hung around the house with H in the morning, then got to the theatre early to fill reserved tickets and get ready for another show.

Sun:  Resting, relaxing, and getting caught up on the housework that's been neglected the last couple of weeks while we finished up the show.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards