Christian Weddings
Options

New Knottie Here!

Hey fellow knotties! I am new to this board.  Just wanted to introduce myself!!  I am so glad I found this board because I need some other Christian Knotties in my Knot life!!  Some of the other boards are mean/disturbing so I'm glad this one of like-minded people Smile

Re: New Knottie Here!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello hello! I've seen you on another board (can't remember which one...) but it's nice to see you here. The ladies on this board are so encouraging and lovely!
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_new?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:d68c0367-c394-415e-aae2-1fb25950badePost:7311b26a-fad4-4889-b4f7-7c0e8338f221">Re: New Knottie Here!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello hello! I've seen you on another board (can't remember which one...) but it's nice to see you here. The ladies on this board are so encouraging and lovely!
    Posted by JoyMatt424[/QUOTE]

Maybe May 2011 board! our dates are pretty close!
  • Options
    azdancer8azdancer8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! We're glad to have you! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Woot!  More Christian Knotties!  

I have found some of the other boards to have some folks who speak very directly and text on a screen can be hard to read for sarcasm and tone... so I get what you're saying, definitely!!!

Welcome!! 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    kelseydjameskelseydjames member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! I'm on the May 2011 board too :]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I love this board, everyone is great on here and we really encourage and pray for each other. Glad you're here! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards