Christian Weddings
Options

Hooray its Wednesday!

what is everyone's plans for the rest of this week? for the weekend?

anything WR? NWR? (: 

Re: Hooray its Wednesday!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    NWR- meeting my friend's week old baby!! :D I'm so excited to meet her; she looks so cute in her pictures.

WR-putting the stamps on the envelopes when they arrive, and then probably mailing them!!!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR - I'm so excited that I finally get to have WR stuff!!!  We are going to drive out to the lake to start looking at potential ceremony spots.

NWR - My oldest will be in her high school's production of Hairspray this weekend, so I'm sure that will take up a lot of time...
    Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end... Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    how fun!!! 

WR: we have our first pre-marital mentoring tomorrow. (: i am excited about that! and just going over stuff with my FI and FMIL. (:  Friday i should be picking up my beloved dress!!! (:

NWR: i have tomorrow off... so i will be hanging with FI. and i have this weekend off so my FI and i will just be hanging out. gonna start a bible study together. and church sunday. 
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: rethink my centerpieces and if I really am going to need them. My venue (the zoo) is so busy on the inside that it might be unnecessary! NWR: TONS of homework!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

I am going to Oregon tomorrow to see my grandma.  It is kind of a bitter sweet thing.  I am really happy to get out of this town but kinda hard to go up there.  Oh well it will be fun.  Glad that the BF and I get to have a vacation before works starts.

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    edited December 2011
    NWR ... putting in all the job applications for next school year that I can find in the targeted areas we're looking.  Right now I'm the official "Breadwinner" of our soon-to-be-family, and FI knows he can do more but only in a different metropolitan area, and if I move first, we can live on my income with some savings as long as he does SOMETHING until he finds another full time job.  We might be living apart for the first month of our marriage (after the honeymoon, of course)... we'll have to see what happens.

WR ... finishing the veil with my mom, watching the mailbox ferociously for RSVP cards to come back in, and hopefully finalizing the menu with our restaurant for the reception, and continuing to work on the play / don't play list  for the DJ ... AND OUR FIRST SHOWER is this weekend!!!!!  :-) 

July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had our first mini marriage counseling session today! :-) Evidently lunch break at hospitals don't last long. :-/

As for this week: taking my dress to get bustle'd, finish making my veil, deciding on a cake and spending time with my fiance'!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Purple&7Purple&7 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NWR- school work...this maymester class is killing me. But, I'll get through it. I keep reminding myself I only have one week left after tomorrow. Smile

WR- Hopefully hearing back from the photographer. And finally deciding on a honeymoon location.
  • Options
    SoonToBeGenaoSoonToBeGenao member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: Mama and sis (MOH) and I are starting to put all the pieces of the invitations together!! And going to see "Bridesmaids" in the theater with them.

NWR: Attending an "extravagent love brunch" at our new church to meet other married/engaged couples and hear a sermon about keeping love with God and your spouse. Also going to the birthday party of my now 4 year old Godson! 
    There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_hooray-its-wednesday-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:db2812cc-2a34-46aa-9a1b-cedcde538296Post:4705c539-3b47-4c58-9538-11e590b33ab0">Re: Hooray its Wednesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]...NWR: Attending an <strong>"extravagent love brunch"</strong> at our new church to meet other married/engaged couples and hear a sermon about keeping love with God and your spouse. 
    Posted by SoonToBeGenao[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I can't WAIT  to hear more about this!!!  Sounds pretty awesome.  I'm a little jealous, lol.  Hope you have a great weekend with this!!! :-D 

</div>
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I keep thinking it is Friday - UGH!!

This weekend the ILs come for a visit which is always a bit of a pain because I feel like I need to entertain them but I'm not good at it.  Saturday afternoon/evening we are going to a baseball game.  I'm hoping we can take them for lunch down in Little Italy on Sunday after church.

My sister will also be here (she lives about 6 hours away) so I'm hoping to see her even though ILs will be here.  I'm going with her, her hubby and 2 girls (3 and 1) to the zoo while they are here.  Smile
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    NWR- Going to dinner with my friend Friday night.. Going to watch some of my students play baseball Saturday.. Bible Study and church Sunday.

WR- Going to my MOH's house Sunday after church to do stuff for my shower (which is NEXT weekend).. And maybe try to get gifts for my junior BM, parents, FI's parents and anniversary dance winners... Maybe. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards