Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Welcome lovesclimbing & PDKH!

• Options
    Thanks! Glad to be a part of the board! Smile
  • Options
    What's your story?? Nice to meet you. Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My story? Nothing terrible exciting haha. I'm in grad school and working part-time. My fiance is an Army pilot living half a country away, which means we're long distance until the wedding. I actually haven't been able to talk to him at all for this training he's doing. He finishes on Sunday, and I'll be so relieved just to get a  "Hey, I'm alive" text. We meet a little over three years ago on a blind date and ending up talking for three hours in a coffee shop. 

I'm currently trying to long-distance plan a wedding back home, which is more stressful than I thought it would be. Trying to squeeze in the church's pre-marital sessions (trying to convince a 60 year old pastor to use skype is tricky) is a concern at the moment. 

But that's pretty much it! What about you?!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_welcome-lovesclimbing-pdkh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:dd562ad7-dcc5-48e5-9c61-45c74e9583f9Post:7b492693-2aef-441f-95dc-ca6757d58736">Re: Welcome lovesclimbing & PDKH!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My story? Nothing terrible exciting haha. I'm in grad school and working part-time.<strong> My fiance is an Army pilot </strong>living half a country away, which means we're long distance until the wedding. I actually haven't been able to talk to him at all for this training he's doing. He finishes on Sunday, and I'll be so relieved just to get a  "Hey, I'm alive" text. We meet a little over three years ago on a blind date and ending up talking for three hours in a coffee shop.  I'm currently trying to long-distance plan a wedding back home, which is more stressful than I thought it would be. Trying to squeeze in the church's pre-marital sessions (trying to convince a 60 year old pastor to use skype is tricky) is a concern at the moment.  But that's pretty much it! What about you?!
    Posted by PDKH[/QUOTE]
    my brother is in the Army! he was stationed at Bragg and is now in Oklahoma for captains training
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_welcome-lovesclimbing-pdkh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:dd562ad7-dcc5-48e5-9c61-45c74e9583f9Post:7b492693-2aef-441f-95dc-ca6757d58736">Re: Welcome lovesclimbing & PDKH!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My story? Nothing terrible exciting haha. I'm in grad school and working part-time. My fiance is an Army pilot living half a country away, which means we're long distance until the wedding. I actually haven't been able to talk to him at all for this training he's doing. He finishes on Sunday, and I'll be so relieved just to get a  "Hey, I'm alive" text. We meet a little over three years ago on a blind date and ending up talking for three hours in a coffee shop.  I'm currently trying to long-distance plan a wedding back home, which is more stressful than I thought it would be. Trying to squeeze in the church's pre-marital sessions (trying to convince a 60 year old pastor to use skype is tricky) is a concern at the moment.  But that's pretty much it! What about you?!
    Posted by PDKH[/QUOTE]

I'm glad he finishes soon. That must be difficult. Does it help being so busy in your own life?

Haha that's great about your pastor and skype. I wouldn't have thought of that.  :) I'm in pre-marital counseling with my BF right now, we're in week 3 right now.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards