Thankful Thursday

what are you thankful for this week?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thankful Thursday

• Options
    catwinecatwine member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2012
    i'm thankful that i booked another wedding this fall.  my cousin is getting married 3 weks after me and wants me to do their pictures.  i don't particularly enjoy being around my cousin and family but I'm happy to be making money.

i'm also thankful that a well known wedding blog featured an engagement seesion i shot:)
  • Options
    I'm thankful that I get to see my FI this weekend! He's been out of town all week for work and I miss him. I'm also thankful that I get to see some friends from out of town this weekend for a girly catch up. Good times :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am thankful for our awesome honeymoon and I am thankful that we get to come home in 5 days!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    I'm thankful for my parents. They gave us a giftcard to the grocery store AND offered to pay for my last semester of school. They are the best!!
    AND thankful that H's unemployment is finallly starting to come in!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    I'm thankful that my mom and I were able to come to an understanding. My parents divorced about 1.5 years ago. Things have been rough between my mom and I ever since. She couldn't seem to understand where I was coming from and why I wasn't coming to acceptance as quickly as she would have liked.  So this past weekend I wrote her a letter and emailed it to her. We talked on Tuesday evening and everything kinda fell into place. I'm incredibly thankful to have that weight lifted off my shoulders.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm currently wearing my Jimmy Choos... They are a teenzy bit big but if i get an insert for the heel I should be ok ... And yes I have the smallest size possible...

I'm not going through this again I dont have the time ... lol

My son turns 9 on Monday ... Ahhhh ! [ home alone scream ! ]
    Love is All You Need
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards