Christian Weddings

Thankful Thursday

What are you thankful this week?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thankful Thursday

• that we found a house we liked last week and our offer was signed back with minor changes.  I'm also thankful that we are approved for financing and that the home inspection is tonight.

we have seen a lot of houses and were starting to get discouraged until this one.  we are praying the inspection goes well so we can get the lawyer started on all he has to do.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_thankful-thursday-19?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:e2da5271-21a4-46b4-8f0a-ae44f5d6caf3Post:93ed2804-ac49-427b-a1ac-b3570dde9530">Re: Thankful Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]that we found a house we liked last week and our offer was signed back with minor changes.  I'm also thankful that we are approved for financing and that the home inspection is tonight. we have seen a lot of houses and were starting to get discouraged until this one.  we are praying the inspection goes well so we can get the lawyer started on all he has to do.
    Posted by christinavy[/QUOTE]

that is great news! keep us posted
  • Thankful for a good appointment with our midwife yesterday, being able to sleep in some this week, and another Saturday of absolutely nothing coming up.  :)
  • the strength to get through this family drama
  • I'm thankful for the opportunity for H and I to co-lead a small group at church. We had the training tonight and last week and I'm excited! 
  • I'm thankful for a three and a half day weekend. I really need the days off to rest and recuperate.
  • Thankful for my best friend and her coming to my rescue the other night.... She just had her birthday and got engaged last sat. I'm so happy for her .
    Love is All You Need
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards