Christian Weddings
Options

Grrrrrr....

The position I was interviewing for was once again snatched up by an internal candidate.

I don't think I deserve to be jerked around like this.

I'm getting really frustrated, because all I want to do is work, and no one will hardly even give me the time of day.

I feel like I'm running out of options, and I just don't know what to do.

Re: Grrrrrr....

• Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would not continue to look at any positions within that company. Sorry this keeps happening to you.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sadly, it's almost not an option. They are a major employer in the area.
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry. :( I'd be sad, mad and irritated. Honestly, it's their loss. If they are a big employer, don't give up. You will find a good job; I will be praying! Virtual hugs coming your way!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sorry that keeps happening. Just remember, it will all work out in the end

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    edited December 2011
    Don't give up.  It must be so difficult but when you eventually find something, I believe it will be a great fit for you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree, keep on looking! I will say a prayer that you find what God intended for you to do. 
  • Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry this keeps happening to you.. it can be so frustrating as I and DH have both been there before. As hard as it is, just try to stay positive and keep praying that God will bring forward the right position for you.
  • Options
    ochemjennochemjenn member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Praying for you.  I had that happen - I'm gone through two interviews for the position then promoted someone internally.   You'll find something eventually.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    xstarx05xxstarx05x member
    edited December 2011
    aww praying that you'll get what you want. I know how you feel. I've temporarily given up on social work cuz I keep getting rejected, and I just need SOME sort of income (have a job right now... boring, but something)... plus I don't think I'm qualified enough in the US

save the date
    "Here we stand from two distant lands, brought together by His hand" <3 my Aussie <BR>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards