Christian Weddings

So much to do!!

Two weeks and five days! I can not believe it is that close. I have so much to do this week!! Tomorrow I am picking up my dress from the seamstress and it is coming home with me!!!! I have to make table assignments and decide on program wording before the 1st. Tissue packets need to be done so I can enjoy time with family, OOT guests bags need to be constructed and final items bought, kids activity bags assembled, slideshows completed, wedding gifts for parents bought, a final premarital counseling class, and so much more! I feel like the list is a mile long and my time span is not. Prayers would be greatly appreciated during these final 19 days for patience with vendors and family members and so I can treasure these last few days because I know they will never come back again. Thanks ladies!!

Re: So much to do!!

• mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll be praying for you, girl! Come back here when you can and let us know how it's all coming together.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • edited December 2011
    Olivia I'm in the same boat as you -- it feels like there is so much to get done, and as much as I wanted to work AHEAD on stuff, there were just some things that absolute HAD to wait until the last 2 weeks to get done!  July 16th is coming FAST!!!!!  I'm ready for that day to come and the marriage to start!  :-) 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • edited December 2011
    I understand how you feel! I am 11 days away (10 now because it's after midnight here), and I am super busy with stuff! It will all come together. Just stay calm and remember that everything will fall into place. I will remember you in my prayers. 
  • FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Praying for all our girls who are getting married soon! You'll be able to get it all done!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards