Christian Weddings
Options

Air1 Verse of the Day

I don't know if anyone else listens to Air1, but it's awesome. I have it streaming live almost every day while I'm at work.

I thought I would share the verse of the day from them.

Instruct the wise, and they will be even wiser. Teach the righteous, and they will learn even more.

Proverbs 9:9

Re: Air1 Verse of the Day

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i love that verse!

i also love Air1!!! FI and i listen to it all the time while driving.
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great verse!! Thanks for sharing!

I don't think we have Air1 around here.. :(

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Purple&7Purple&7 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing the verse!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_air1-verse-of-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:ed93fd04-70bd-4d04-84ac-7ec218ab20daPost:fd80e774-2686-4e0d-b48c-7583a9750e14">Re: Air1 Verse of the Day</a>:
    [QUOTE]Great verse!! Thanks for sharing! I don't think we have Air1 around here.. :(
    Posted by FaithCaitlin[/QUOTE]

I don't know what part of Florida you're in, but I got this straight from their website:
    <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" class="StationList"><tbody><tr class="Title"><td colspan="2">Florida</td></tr><tr class="StationItem"><td>Gainesville </td><td>88.7 </td></tr><tr class="StationAltItem"><td>Jacksonville </td><td>89.5 </td></tr><tr class="StationItem"><td>Jacksonville </td><td>102.3 </td></tr><tr class="StationAltItem"><td>Ocala (WXRA) </td><td>99.3 </td></tr></tbody></table>

You can also listen directly from the internet. It works very well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great verse - thanks for sharing!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards