Christian Weddings
Options

Birth verse

Have any of you seen this? My grandma sent me this link in an e-mail. You put in your birthday and they have correlated a certain Bible verse to it. Pretty cool! 

Re: Birth verse

• Options
    fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    2 Corinthians 4:18 (ESV)
    Look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1 Corinthians 9:26 NIV
    Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air.

:)
  • Options
    azdancer8azdancer8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Matthew 5:6 NIV
    Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.

• Options
    edited December 2011

Romans 4:24 NIV
    but also for us, to whom God will credit righteousness—for us who believe in him who raised Jesus our Lord from the dead.

July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

2 Corinthians 3:18 NIV
    And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

• Options
    edited December 2011

1 John 4:15 NIV
    If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God.

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine is pretty short and sweet, but I like it: Mark 11:22- "Have faith in God," Jesus answered.
  • Options
    DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ephesians 1:4 NIV
    For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing yours everyone! Mine is:

Romans 12:21 NIV
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

• Options
    MrsTucker2011MrsTucker2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Isaiah 12:4 NIV
    In that day you will say: “Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted.

Anniversary An engaged woman is always more agreeable than a disengaged. She is satisfied with herself. Her cares are over, and she feels that she may exert all her powers of pleasing without suspicion. All is safe with a lady engaged; no harm can be done. ~Jane Austen BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards