Christian Weddings
Options

snow day??

Anyone get a snow day today? 

We got about 3" and schools are closed. Looking forward to a quiet day of cleaning and reading. DH and I have a date night tonight at a local pub we enjoy going to. have a good day ladies!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: snow day??

• Options
    It's 50* here.  Everyone back home in VA has been posting pictures of the snow...it's just making me homesick.  10 days until we move!!! :)
    Enjoy your snow day, Ash!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_snow-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:f0672751-78c5-4591-b417-4d5cbe27cf23Post:9dfcee11-e5c0-4c5a-bdf4-6714573629f7">Re: snow day??</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's 50* here.  Everyone back home in VA has been posting pictures of the snow...it's just making me homesick.  10 days until we move!!! :) Enjoy your snow day, Ash!!
    Posted by fpaemp2011[/QUOTE]

The same.  Except the moving in 10 days part.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Snow day for the schools here, but the actual amount of snow on the ground is... literally, nothing. There was snow on the ground for all of maybe 2 hours, but it's all gone now. 
  • Options
    It rained here.  No snow for me.  :(  Not that it was suppposed to snow but a girl can dream.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards