Christian Weddings

The Blush - What is it?

So I've been away for a while - what is "The Blush"?

Re: The Blush - What is it?

• I haven't perused it much but it reminds me of People Magazine / People.com
  • Yea it seemed to be for like fashionista types to me. I explored it when it first appeared but haven't been back.
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_the-blush-what-is-it?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:f3b7406c-b566-4129-97bd-b83864ed1765Post:6fa05462-02f7-48ee-b074-c5baba2fc34c">Re: The Blush - What is it?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yea<strong> it seemed to be for like fashionista types</strong> to me. I explored it when it first appeared but haven't been back.
    Posted by RyansBelovedBride[/QUOTE]

<div>this is what I think it is too. Fashion and make-up are so over my head that I honestly havent explored it. hope you are doing well</div>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yeah, I think it's fashion, celebrity gossip, that kind of thing.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Sorry - I could have checked it out but I was thinking for some reason that it must be a message board so I thought maybe you all would have more insight. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards