Christian Weddings
Options

November Prayer Requests

Let's be praying for our fellow Knotties getting married this month - congratulations to you all:

November5- marinarose24
12-krystalaldre
19-sessionswedding
26 - staybeautiful1717

Are there any other prayer requests?

Re: November Prayer Requests

• Options
    fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I posted this on the fb group, but my SIL's (my brother's wife) 19-year-old brother was killed in a car accident this afternoon.  SIL is 22 weeks pregnant.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats ladies!!!

Emily, I am sorry to hear this. Praying for everyone involved

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats to our girls getting married! I have a silly prayer request: its the end of the semester for me and I have a ton to do by Dec. 1st. I could really use some prayers for time management and motivation. Thanks!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    ochemjennochemjenn member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

The mom of one of my best friends is in the hospital with fluid in her lungs.  They're running tests, but I don't know anymore.  Please pray for wisdom for the doctors treating her.  My friend is driving from Indiana to Pittsburg to be with her today.  Please pray for safe travels for her as well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Please keep praying for mom as she recovers from her knee replacement. Also, keep my brother in your prayers as his deployment comes to an end soon hopefully.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    BMcLeodTeamBMcLeodTeam member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our Best Man is FI's BIL and they are REALLY close. He recently lost his mother (about a month and a half ago) and for the last few weeks his father has been in ICU. He recently had a surgery on his intestines and now they are trying to find the cause of a blood clot. They have been running tests and search for the cause for some time now, with no answers. Please pray for him as well as the family, they have dealt with so much recently. Especially please pray for our neices, who at the ages of 5, 4 and 2 have lost their grandmother and are now watching their grandfather go through so much.
  • Options
    ochemjennochemjenn member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mt friend's mom is still in the hospital.  They've drained a liter of fluid from one of her lungs, and she's feeling better.  They've ruled out heart problems, but she has fluid in her abdomen, so now the doctors are thinking it could be liver failure. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    AllyG303AllyG303 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI is having GI problems again...he was tested for many many things earlier this year, and they never found anything.  Then the pain and other symptoms just went away for about 3 months.  It's back now, though.  Please pray for healing for him.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Praying for everyone!!

Congratulations girls getting married.  :)

Prayers for my grandma - she's got really bad Alzheimer's and is now to the stage of re-remembering things in her past (for example, she told my mom all serious like that my mom's dad, grandma's hubby, died.  Yes he did - 20 some years ago.)  :(  Thanks, ladies!!
  • Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just received this request and wanted to pass it on:

Samaritan's Purse (The organization that operates "Operation Christmas Child") Refugee Camp in South Sudan has been bombed. Four bombs were dropped and Praise God, they have confirmed that all of their staff are safe and accounted for. As of now there are no reports of people injured on the ground. That is a miracle! Please be in prayer for their safety and the safety of the refugees they are caring for.

Thanks ladies!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI and I are asking for guidence as we tell our family about Baby... we have no clue how to tell them... and we have been thinking about waiting until March 4th... the day after the wedding... We know thats really long... but I just don't know what else to do... 
  • Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will be interviewing for a new position within my company on Friday afternoon.  It is very different from what I'm doing now and would be a lateral move, but I'd be working for two managers I've worked for before and absolutely loved.  Also, it is more suited to my interests and would offer me potential for advancement in the future.  I hope it works out and would appreciate your prayers.  Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Praying for all you girls! Emily, I am so sorry to hear that- prayers for the family. Lisa, prayers for your interview! Good luck! Danielle, prayers for guidance as to when and how to tell your family. Prayers for Beth's grandma, FaithCaitlin, Ashley, Jenn, Britt and Ally, too! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @ Danielle - Praying for wisdom and strength, as well as understand for you and your family!!  A wonderful "unplanned blessing"!!  Congratulations!!
  • Options
    Purple&7Purple&7 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI has another interview today and we would really appreciate some prayers. He interviewed with another company earlier this month and we're still waiting to hear from them!! Please pray for us, this has been really hard on our relationship.
  • Options
    AllyG303AllyG303 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a praise today! 

FI suffers from depression and anxiety as I think I have mentioned here before.  He's tried a whole bunch of different meds, support groups, 12-step meetings, etc, and nothing seems to help. 

My dad found a support group for people with depression for FI to go to and FI has been procrastinating on going for months.  We finally went last night and he actually really enjoyed it!  The people there seemed to have a lot of the same thoughts and feelings that FI has.  It's really the first time that he's felt a connection at a support group, so I'm hoping that this may help him.

Prayers to hopeful continuation of going to this group and guidance for FI would be appreciated!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ally, that is great to hear! Thanks for sharing this.

Tiffany, I will be praying for FI as he continues with the job interviews.

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards