Christian Weddings

hi ladies!!

I've been writing on the NC wall, and just found this one! So excited to be sharing with some Christian women!!

My name is Sara, and I'm from a small town in NC...but it's at the beach so that makes it a plus :) We are getting married 4/10/11 and I can't believe it's coming so soon! Started pre-marital counseling today! YAY!! It's amazing going thru that book and realizing how open we already are with each other and how well we have already communicated all of that without a book.  Just makes us feel even more like God drew us together and that this is meant to be!!
200 image 150 image 50 image RSVP Date: March 10th Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: hi ladies!!

• edited December 2011
    hi sara!!! you will love this board!
     hooray for pre-marital counseling! me and my FI will be doing that at our church. and we are also going to read the book "Save your marriage before it starts" and do a workbook. 

Wow!! you don't have much longer before the big day!! congratulations! and nice to meet you!!

-Monica
  • edited December 2011
    Woot, welcome!! :-)  Always nice to have more Christian brides to talk to! 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_hi-ladies-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:f858c9a2-7d87-437d-af87-4cab696774bbPost:fedcd5b1-c1e6-4c09-93bf-49013c357636">Re: hi ladies!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]hi sara!!! you will love this board!  hooray for pre-marital counseling! me and my FI will be doing that at our church. and <strong>we are also going to read the book "Save your marriage before it starts" and do a workbook.</strong>  Wow!! you don't have much longer before the big day!! congratulations! and nice to meet you!! -Monica
    Posted by amongthelilies25[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's been good so far.  We are also reading "Things I Wish I Knew Before I Got Married" by Gary Chapman.  It's a real eye opener to some things you don't even think about!
    200 image 150 image 50 image RSVP Date: March 10th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome! That sounds really pretty, living by the beach! Happy planning :)
  • iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome!  Feel free to introduce yourself in the Roll Call thread so that we'll know more about you.
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board and congrats! 
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_hi-ladies-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:f858c9a2-7d87-437d-af87-4cab696774bbPost:983e286a-8ccf-466c-9ee3-d21a932845e1">Re: hi ladies!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: hi ladies!! : Yes, it's been good so far.  We are also reading "Things I Wish I Knew Before I Got Married" by Gary Chapman.  It's a real eye opener to some things you don't even think about!
    Posted by sellis128[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>oh! good suggestion...i will tell my FI. and maybe we can read that too. (: thanks!

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards