July 2012 Weddings
Options

Are you going a little Crazy yet?

Because I am! I feel like I am so ready for this to be over! lol. I think I have way too many opinions about things going around that people are making me crazy and wanting this whole wedding planning process over and done with. Embarassed
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Are you going a little Crazy yet?

• Options
    Oh bells :) I don't think I'm quite there yet but I do feel like I have a million little things to do before the wedding, and that's making me a little anxious.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Yeah, everyday I think of another little detail to plan or make a decision on. A lot of times, I think of it when I'm not in front of a computer so I can't even write it down. I'm a little worried that a lot of those things I won't remember again until the week of the wedding.

But I'm sure it'll all come together, and in six months, we will all be married, happy women :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    yeah Bells I am with you.  I am just ready to be married and be on our HM. 
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I am a total crazy bridezilla this week, and I don't know why.

I YELLED at my fiance yesterday when he suggested we give a down-to-the-song playlist to our band. YELLED. I feel so bad for him.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm going a little crazy but crazy in I can't wait for it to begin! I have all my vendors booked though so I am a little relaxed at the moment just having to worry about decor stuff.
  • Options
    I am beyond crazy. I am so busy with school that I just can't focus on wedding planning. I couldn't agree more! Can it be July already?
    TTC December 2012 BFP: 2.07.13 EDD: 10.23.13 photo WHOOPWHOOP2-1.jpg BabyFruit Ticker Our Adventure To 3
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_are-you-going-a-little-crazy-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:4feecdfe-fe53-40f2-ba78-5444a3be7eeePost:0f34d4aa-029f-40a1-9bd0-9b64cf222991">Re: Are you going a little Crazy yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I am a total crazy bridezilla this week, and I don't know why. I YELLED at my fiance yesterday when he suggested we give a down-to-the-song playlist to our band. YELLED. I feel so bad for him.
    </strong>Posted by bridetobe71412[/QUOTE]

i would have yelled too!!!!

i am a bridezilla this week too. i am still more excited than i am truly crazy, i think. i did have a meltdown (involving tears) over the mother of the groom dress that my FMIL has chosen, though......
  • Options
    Totally!!  I want to be married and have all of this behind me!  Bells, I think you're lucky!  I wish I had some opinions.  No one could care less I feel Cry  I feel (and have felt) very alone throughout my whole wedding process and being in Italy doesn't help anything at all.  And i feel like i'm getting a deep wrinkle b/w my eyebrows.

Just 148 more days!
    weddingcake-1
  • Options
    I have like 9 different opinions and for some reason all those people are annoying the hell out of me because people just don't want to listen to what i want for the wedding, shower, you name it! ugh. Maybe i am being bridezilla!

Lady I am so with you I can't wait to be in Aruba with a drink in hand!!! :)
  • Options
    I just got a little scared when I saw the '4 months and something' part in someone's siggy. I can't wait! And yet, there's still so much to do!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_are-you-going-a-little-crazy-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:4feecdfe-fe53-40f2-ba78-5444a3be7eeePost:53a9a025-34c6-4274-9ab3-97f4f49c700a">Re: Are you going a little Crazy yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are you going a little Crazy yet? : i would have yelled too!!!! i am a bridezilla this week too. i am still more excited than i am truly crazy, i think. i did have a meltdown (involving tears) over the mother of the groom dress that my FMIL has chosen, though......
    Posted by butterflyjumper1[/QUOTE]

SERIOUSLY, THOUGH. We CANNOT do this! "Do not play" list, for sure. But "Play these particular songs, in this order, regardless of what's happening" -- NO.

And FMIL is bothering me about stupid dresses, too. Hopefully she will find something this weekend so she stops emailing about it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_are-you-going-a-little-crazy-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:4feecdfe-fe53-40f2-ba78-5444a3be7eeePost:a7fcd8de-0e6d-4331-9a87-a12fe3f386eb">Re: Are you going a little Crazy yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are you going a little Crazy yet? : SERIOUSLY, THOUGH. We CANNOT do this! "Do not play" list, for sure. But "Play these particular songs, in this order, regardless of what's happening" -- NO. And FMIL is bothering me about stupid dresses, too. <strong>Hopefully she will find something this weekend so she stops emailing about it!
    </strong>Posted by bridetobe71412[/QUOTE]

hahaha my FMIL is driving me so nuts!!!! I hate surprises and she is so about my shower being a surprise when i specifically said NO SURPRISES!! UGH FMIL'S!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_are-you-going-a-little-crazy-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:4feecdfe-fe53-40f2-ba78-5444a3be7eeePost:d98d37d8-7ec2-4ab8-983e-800dbe72b23e">Re: Are you going a little Crazy yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are you going a little Crazy yet? : hahaha my FMIL is driving me so nuts!!!! I hate surprises and she is so about my shower being a surprise when i specifically said NO SURPRISES!! UGH FMIL'S!!!
    Posted by bells24412[/QUOTE]

Lol my FMIL was bummed when my mom told her that I did not want my shower to be a surprise.  I hate surprises!!  Lol did I ever tell you guys that I knew FI was going to propose the day he did b/c I snooped and found my ring in his car emergency kit while he was showering when we went away for the weekend!!  I was pretty sure that it was happening so I ransacked his bags when he was in the shower and didn't find anything so I went out to his car and felt the ring box in the car kit.  I ran back into the room so fast so he didn't know that I was gone.  I am soooo bad to this day only 1 person knows about it!!  FI would kill me if he knew I knew.  To this day he still thinks he totally surprised me but nope he didn't!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_are-you-going-a-little-crazy-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:4feecdfe-fe53-40f2-ba78-5444a3be7eeePost:8da97b61-9fda-47c7-94ae-0a4d636c5446">Re: Are you going a little Crazy yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are you going a little Crazy yet? : Lol my FMIL was bummed when my mom told her that I did not want my shower to be a surprise.  I hate surprises!!  Lol did I ever tell you guys that I knew FI was going to propose the day he did b/c I snooped and found my ring in his car emergency kit while he was showering when we went away for the weekend!!  I was pretty sure that it was happening so I ransacked his bags when he was in the shower and didn't find anything so I went out to his car and felt the ring box in the car kit.  I ran back into the room so fast so he didn't know that I was gone.  I am soooo bad to this day only 1 person knows about it!!  FI would kill me if he knew I knew.  To this day he still thinks he totally surprised me but nope he didn't!!
    Posted by LADY324[/QUOTE]

hahahahahaha!!!! this is hilarious!!! how in the world did you find it in the car emergency kit?!?!?

i had a feeling my FI was going to propose but had never found the ring....he had hidden it in the top shelf in his laundry room where i would NEVER look....and trust me, i looked everywhere else!
  • Options
    hahaha, lady you are so funny!
  • Options
    Not really. It's been pretty easy and fun for us and I'll be sad when the planning is all done :( I've been enjoying this!! But haven't done much since obviously I'm going crazy with all of the house stuff! We are hoping to move in 3 weeks AHH!!
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I probably shouldn't be on the July board anymore (although we haven't made up our mind 100%) but I gave myself the next 3-4 weeks to NOT think about any Jackson Hole wedding stuff. 

We will regroup the week of March 5th to work on a decision.

I cannot tell you how good my last 5 nights of sleep have been.  Better than I can remember!

Thre is some mourning about letting go of a wedding event, but also a sense of relief in some ways.
  • Options
    I went a little crazy this week trying to get my BMs to order their dresses. With them being ordered this week we will get them 2 weeks before the wedding and I'm just scared they won't have time to get them altered. Otherwise, I've just been on fire getting stuff done, vendors booked, and trying to figure out the rest of the decorations.

lol Lady that's too funny. My FI thinks he completely surprised me as well, but I knew it was coming. Butterfly I did the same thing. I thought it was going to happen, but couldn't find a ring. Turns out he put in under the matress while he slept (he sleeps during the day) and took it to work with him every day so I wouldn't find it lol.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    HAHAHA.

I actually was totally surprised, because my mom (that sneaky woman) totally threw me off. We were going on a big vacation and she was like, "Well, I hope you don't think he's going to propose because he hasn't asked my permission yet." I totally believed her. And knowing my fiance, there is no way in heck he would propose without asking my mom (he's super traditional, and my father passed away, so she's next in line).

God I'm a PW today.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_are-you-going-a-little-crazy-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:4feecdfe-fe53-40f2-ba78-5444a3be7eeePost:99ccd3f5-7e58-4628-bdf9-242d622110e5">Re: Are you going a little Crazy yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I went a little crazy this week trying to get my BMs to order their dresses. With them being ordered this week we will get them 2 weeks before the wedding and I'm just scared they won't have time to get them altered. Otherwise, I've just been on fire getting stuff done, vendors booked, and trying to figure out the rest of the decorations. lol Lady that's too funny. My FI thinks he completely surprised me as well, but I knew it was coming. Butterfly I did the same thing. I thought it was going to happen, but couldn't find a ring. <strong>Turns out he put in under the matress while he slept (he sleeps during the day) and took it to work with him every day so I wouldn't find it lol.</strong>
    Posted by StephanieToBeKeys[/QUOTE]

That is serious dedication on his part haha. LADY, I am dying picturing you running to and from the car to find that ring.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Hahah LADY too funny! I'm picturing it now too and laughing. My FI is sitting on the couch and wants to know what's so funny, but I'm keeping your secret =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Lol the funny thing is he knows me so well so he had the ring for 1 month locked up in my parents safe at their house.  He knew that I would find it if he had it in our house.  His car emergency kit is a small duffle bag type of thing so I opened it up and saw a shoprite bag I just felt the bad and felt a ring box.  I did not open it though so I was still surprised at what the ring looked like :)  He would be so disappointed in me if he ever knew.  I sometimes feel bad but I just really hate surprises!!
  • Options
    I'm going crazy!
  • Options
    singing_lynsinging_lyn member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    LOL. I'm sitting here laughing at all of us that tried to find the rings before. LOL. I totally did find the ring because I knew when he purchased it because he went with his sister, and then I saw where he went when he went to hide it. Totally snooped and found it. Then it was the when on earth is he going to propose waiting game, and he made me wait 2 months because he knew that I knew he had it. He still totally suprised me with the proposal though. :)

I feel like I'm going a little crazy too, just thinking about all the stuff we still have to buy and pay for and with my fiance still only working part time. I'm like ahhhhh a good amount of nights.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Untitled
    image 218 Invited image 130 Are ready to party!! image 79 Are missing out. :(image 10 Are making me wait. :(
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_are-you-going-a-little-crazy-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:4feecdfe-fe53-40f2-ba78-5444a3be7eeePost:e05d9128-fa69-4114-8f60-8a17dc64c70e">Are you going a little Crazy yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Because I am! I feel like I am so ready for this to be over! lol. I think I have way too many opinions about things going around that people are making me crazy and wanting this whole wedding planning process over and done with.
    Posted by bells24412[/QUOTE]

I've actually reached that point of pure bliss. I have a beautiful reception venue, a DJ, a ceremony site, an officiant, a dress and a great hubby-to-be. <3 Things seem to finally be falling into place. :o)

But before I had the DJ and the officiant - I was losing my mind.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    yes!!!! time is flying by and i got a call from my venue today to start looking at the menu and to go for taste testings before april! then my florist called and needs me to send him all of my inspiration pics for decor/flowers....and im trying to plan the music/songs at the same time! feel like my head is spinning and i cant NOT wait to feel that feeling of relief when we are sitting on the plane on our way to jamaica for ten days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Time is flying by and it just smacked me in the face that I'm under 5 months out and I'm thinking of the end of tax season and then I'll be less than 3 months! I'm really stressing at this point and I don't even have time to think or plan really.

Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm getting there!!! Not a bridzilla yet, I just wish this wasn't basketball season because my fi is watching every game and sometimes I feel like im doing this myself.  Maybe if I put on a lakers jersey I might get more help from him LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards