Christian Weddings

So blessed!

I cannot believe how blessed I am. Yesterday was my last day of student teaching so I am officially done with school! I have a BA and a CA Teaching Credential :) My parents have taken care of paying for all of my school and I could never thank them enough for their support. After being with my fiance for 6 years and engaged for about 2 of those years, the wedding is now right around the corner. It's in 21 days, yay! Everything is falling into place and I have a permanent smile =D

Also, has anyone read Jesus Calling? It's a daily devoltional. My fiance and I are reading it together right now and we love it! My fiance has really bad anxiety/hypochondria and the book has really been helping. If not, you should check it out :)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket

Re: So blessed!

• congrats on being finished with student teaching!

My parents also paid for my college and I am forever blessed with that generosity. I am very fortunate not to have that debt. I feel I will never be able to pay them back.

21 days till the big day?? wow. What else do you have to do?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congratulations!!!! Big sigh of relief for being done with student teaching a bet! I'll be student teaching next fall and I know I'm going to be so busy!!
    imageAnniversary
  • Congrats! I finished my student teaching a few weeks ago and am now in the midst of wedding craziness.
  • Congrats on being finished with the student teaching! I am sure that is a HUGE relief to be able to be done with that stage of everything!
  • Congrats!! I student teach in the Fall and I'm SO excited!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Congrats on the graduation. I have 4.5 months left and I am soooo ready to finally be done!
  • I haven't read Jesus Calling, but I want to... my favorite book of all time is God Calling, the classic devotional from 1934 which the author of Jesus Calling read and was inspired by.
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards