November 2012 Weddings
Options

Receiving Line

If I have a receiving line, do I also need to go table to table?

19 days away and it doesn't seem real at all!!!

Happy Planning ladiesCool

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Receiving Line

• Options
    I would make an effort to stop at each table for a quick visit.

Not everyone goes through the receiving line, I am not a fan and often skip them, if possible,
  • Options
    We're doing a bride and groom receiving line only to shorten it.  I agree, not everybody goes through the receiving line (I have been known to be a 'dodger' as well, lol). 

We'll certainly  least mingle during the cocktail hour and when the room is being prepped for the dance after the dinner.   When the dance starts, no, we will not be going table to table to socialize,  I don't plan on leaving the dance floor unless somebody comes to say bye to me. 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Options
    Thanks so much!  I agree with you Miss, I want to dance as much as possible and we worked it out that we should be at our cocktail hour as well. That'll give us some time to socialize and mingle too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Exactly, within reason.  Obviously if we miss somebody or somebody comes in late, yes we'll be polite and mingle.  But we plan on rockin' it
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards