November 2012 Weddings
Options

NWR

2»

Re: NWR

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_nwr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:0806395f-311f-4201-9b61-b538bfdfa12fPost:2acf4ccb-dfbc-4d4c-9b9c-e5af522d4c36">Re: NWR</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey!!! I am Barbara I am 23 years old. I love music and dance. Dance is my life. My wedding is far far away from now so I dont want to discuss anything about that as you say. Happy to be here. holiday party planner
    Posted by barbaracollins665[/QUOTE]

Agreed..this is a board for weddings taking place next month.
  • Options

Hello all! My name is Alyssa, I just turned 25 at the end of September.  We live in Central Jersey and I'm a receptionist at a software company.

I have a love affair with books, I love to read and its one of the only things keeping me sane in the last couple weeks. Right now I'm reading Sleepwalker by Karen Robards and I will talk books to anyone who wants to.

We have a chinchilla named Gilligan and a basset/lab/beagle mix named Ginger. I love any and all fall colors and I love the leaves changing and the air getting crisp. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm Kristen. I'm 27 years old and live in south NJ with my FI in a house we recently bought together. Previously we were living in Philadelphia, which is where my FI is from, and where I work. I'm an RN at the University of Pennsylvania. We have a house full of furry kids, my 6 yr old pomeranian Sophie, our adopted cat Arizona, and our newest addition- a 7 month old english mastiff named Maggie! Our house is also full of hair (eeeek--drives me NUTS!).  I absolutely LOVE food and i love to eat out, and money is never an option when I'm at a nice restaurant. I rather spend money on good food then shoes or clothes!

I'm also embarassingly a tv addict and bad tv at that (real housewives of NJ anyone?) But true blood is my absolute favorite. I also love halloween, and I feel like pesky wedding planning is taking away from my favorite time of year! I'm excited for my wedding, but cannot wait until it;s over at this point.

Im a HUGE bookworm, and my new kindle fire has me at an all time low. Im pretty much in the middle of a book at all times. I just finished "the fault in our stars" by John Green and i definitely highly reccommend!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards