November 2012 Weddings
Options

Christmas is almost here...

Finally just finished up my Christmas shopping during lunch today! It took FI quite a while to actually sit down and start thinking about what he wanted to do for his family, but we finally got it all done! Laughing

How are you ladies doing with preparations?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Christmas is almost here...

• Options
    I am waiting for one more gift to come in on monday then I have to wrap! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    baking this weekend for office gifts and need to wrap. so behind!
    Nov 2012 Siggy: The ring!
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We (FI) have a few things things to get, gift cards really. I just can't wait fro Friday at noon so I can be done with work for a few days and head home!
  • Options

Surprisingly enough FI actually did almost all of the christmas shopping for both of our families this year and I didn't even realize it! He did it all online and came to me yesterday and said that he had done it all. Its our first christmas living together so I'm pretty excited about how excited he is about gift shopping :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're all ready to go.  I can hardly wait until Sunday.  I LOVE giving gifts!
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Mostly done.  Everything I had got wrapped yesterday.  I have to finish up 2 things for son-in-law and get a couple of stocking stuffers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards