November 2012 Weddings

Really?

Am I the only Nov 2012 bride?

Re: Really?

• HaylaCHaylaC member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    november isnt a very popular month, we only have 800 posts on our board (2011) and the rest of the 2011 have thousands.  you may be lonely for a while!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Honeymoon Sunset

Anniversary

• Yea, I know. It wasn't my choice of month or year. But it will be ok. I don't mind being lonely.
  • nope you're not alone! The *tentative* date we have is November 3, 2012. I wanted a fall wedding and in my opinion I thought October was too cliche!
  • that's my date too!
  • My date is November 10, 2012.  The dress of my dreams is a deep red with silver and pearl accents.  I figured that it is not really a "summer" dress so we are marrying in the fall.

• We're looking at a 11/10/12 date as well, but we're still in the very VERY preliminary stages of planning. I'm guessing this board will pick up once it is less than 2 years away :D
  • edited September 2010
    @ Gabrielle and bryanto: Me too! Well, tentatively. I'm debating between 11/3/2012 and 11/2/2013. I am so torn on what to do... :(
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
    bridesmaids-2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Well, I've been playing around with my graduation date, so it's looking more and more like 11/3/12. :D
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
    bridesmaids-2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think we're looking at November 1, 2012. 
  • I am looking at either 10.20.2012 or 11.10.2012 I had a September date but it's just too dang hott !!! :)
  • We are looking at November 3, 2012 also.  We had been discussing December 2013 but neither of us want that long of an engagement. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am also November 10, 2012
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My date is November 17, 2012!!!
    Anybody worried about rain or bad weather on their day? We're looking into a place where the ceremony is outside, in front of a lake. It's beautiful, and I don't mind if it's cloudy, but I don't want guests to be unhappy & in the rain, you know?
    Ahhh!!
  • Im thinking Nov. 3rd or Nov. 10th but im also in just the looking/ having ideas stage.

I Cant wait to start my forever with my best friend! To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.~Borrowed this:-)
  • byn55byn55 member
    First Comment
    edited November 2010
    Mines 11/3/12. colors are red white and black
  • I'm here too..11/11/12!! I'm doing black with gold accents.  We got engaged in NOLA, so I wanted to incorporate that in somehow!
  • We are doing an autumn theme: Fall in Love <3

We are doing brown, red, gold, orange, and ivory as the color scheme, focusing more on brown and red or a burnt orange (it also depends on my other friends getting married the same year). We are having "Fall in Love" written on everything with a little leaf design. We are both really into the leaf idea, we used to play in the leaves in my backyard in high school, so it brings back lots of memories :)
  • We were originally doing red and yellow but then i fell in love with a different dress so the colors are silver and ice blue
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Mine's most likely going to be Nov. 17, 2012!! We haven't really gotten into too much details but we want an outdoor wedding and november is the only month that works around family birthdays and the weather:)
  • 11/23/2012 - the colors we are doing are brown (latte), burnt orange and red as well. I love the fall colors and thought it would be perfect for November.
  • Hi ladies,

I am tentative on 11/03/12. We had June in mind bc I love the summer, but here in SoFlo it is just toooo hot. November is just a bit cooler and a nice breeze for an on the water/outdoor wedding. It is a bit longer than I was planning, but the beginning of the year is to hectic with my job. Cant wait to start planning and sharing ideas with you girls.

Ox Katie

• edited January 2011
    Mine is November 17, 2012!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm here as well.  12/24/12.  Planning a Thanksgiving weekend wedding might be a bit difficult, but it's the best time we had (contract ending at work for me, he gets a guaranteed 4 day weekend from the army).  I had always hoped for a early-mid October wedding (for an outdoor reception), but I'm kind of liking this date now. :)
  • November 3, 2012 in Boston, MA - can't wait to start planning!
  • I think November is a fabulous time to get married --I like being different, and not many couples choose to get married in this month plus our color scheme will match the month brilliantly--colors such as bronze, gold, and amber with splashes of rich burgandy and green...I can't wait to start the planning :) 
  • HI all!

My Wedding date is tentatively November 10, 2012. We're waiting to hear back from our prospective venue to see if that date is available for us. If not we'll be moving to either the 11th or closer to december but not around thanksgiving. I'm crossing my fingers I get to stay a November Bride and not have to move to a December! That just seems like TOO far away! lol
    E-ring! Photobucket
  • I think November is perfect! I am a Houston girl and almost any other month is just too hot!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards