November 2012 Weddings
Options

Tried on some dresses! PIP

First, the Bernadette by Maggie Sotero

Next, unknown dress by Allure:

I'm so torn between these. I love the simple shape of the second dress, but the open back on the first dress is divine. I'm going to try and slim down from in between a 12 and 14 to a true 12 by the end of the month and go try them on one more time before placing an order. What do you guys think?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
bridesmaids-2
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Tried on some dresses! PIP

• Options
    although #1 is gorgeous...I'm leaning towards #2...it looks beautiful & very flattering on you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have to go with number one. It's breathtaking. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    November 2012 October Siggy - The Venue!
    imageVilla
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_tried-on-some-dresses-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:3276a9c8-17c7-478c-82f8-eaf0ae1861cfPost:cda60b61-3908-4d33-81d0-f04b18433776">Re: Tried on some dresses! PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]although #1 is gorgeous...I'm leaning towards #2...it looks beautiful & very flattering on you!
    Posted by kantonik[/QUOTE]

<div>This.  I think they're both beautiful, but I'm also leaning towards the second one.</div>
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I like them both (I totally wanted one like number 1) but think number 2 looks so awesome on you!
  • Options

I like them both but, I think the 1st one just has that wow effect. The back is gorgeous!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Love both those dresses but agree with PPs - number 2 looks more flattering on your figure and looks like you should be in that dress.  And on #1...girl, that booty of yours is awesome looking in that! 
  • Options
    they are both gorgeous but I think #1 is definiltey a wow dress!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_tried-on-some-dresses-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:3276a9c8-17c7-478c-82f8-eaf0ae1861cfPost:87d7fbef-3763-46bc-ba1b-a80c4fed0ed3">Re: Tried on some dresses! PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Love both those dresses but agree with PPs - number 2 looks more flattering on your figure and looks like you should be in that dress.  <strong>And on #1...girl, that booty of yours is awesome looking in that!</strong> 
    Posted by Jewel224[/QUOTE]

<div>LOL, that's definitely a point in favor of the first dress. My booty is FI's favorite part of me!</div><div>
    </div><div>Sent pics to my bridesmaids today for their input. This is way harder than I anticipated.</div>

bridesmaids-2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Just a thought... if you can't decide, maybe you could keep looking?  

I know the feeling isn't the same with everyone, but when I found my dress, there were no questions about it.  That dress was my dress and none of the others that I tried even mattered.  

Like I said before, these are both beautiful.  But if you can't decide, it wouldn't hurt to look around a bit more.  Maybe you'll find something that you absolutely know is your dress.
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Agreed on looking around a little bit more, I knew the minute that i put it on that it was my dress, but I do love dress 1, I like the more busy dresses, like lace or blinged out dresses but that is just me :) 
  • Options
    I'm going with my mom to try on more keyhole back dresses like the first dress. I can't get over how stunning it looks. The first dress bothered me because it had no give in it, and the lace didn't go all the way down the dress.

I'm definitely trying this one on Wednesday. :)

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Lace-Cap-sleeve-Trumpet-with-Keyhole-Back-and-Sash-VW9768

I've found pictures of a few more that I like, but it's difficult to actually locate the dresses. I think I'm going to make an appointment somewhere and tell them to find me all of the lace keyhole dresses in the shop.

bridesmaids-2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards