November 2012 Weddings

Nightmares

I don't know about you guys, but I've had about 7 nightmares over the past few months about various things going wrong with the wedding. Forgetting to send out the invites, getting black out drunk while getting ready and not remembering the ceremony or reception, my dad going to the hospital and not being able to walk me down the aisle, the officiant not showing up, etc. Anyone else going through this?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
bridesmaids-2
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Nightmares

• I haven't had nightmares, but I had one where I woke myself up because I was talking in my sleep. I was figuring out measurements for the overlays I'm making and deciding how much fabric I needed. I was actually sitting up in bed playing with the fabric. :)
    imageNovember Board Siggy - The Venue!
    Photobucket
    The Great Hall at Sunriver Resort, Sunriver, Oregon
    243 Invited image
    172 Can't wait image
    71 Are missing out image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've had the same night mare over and over that it's our wedding day and we realize that we haven't booked the honeymoon and I'm so mad that I have this time off work and no where to go. And in real life we still haven't booked our honeymoon so I will probably keep having the night mare until we do...
    "When life hands you lemons, make a beef stew." Andy Milinokis
  • We haven't booked ours yet either. We were about to, and then some heavy financial stuff hit and I was worried we wouldn't be able to take one at all. We're finally starting to come out of it, and have actually found some places that are still nice and much cheaper.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
    bridesmaids-2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yeah I have 2

1)  Its the day of the wedding, I am standing in the church I haven't sent out invites or have anything booked.  So its a mad rush word of mouth thing

2)  that FI just decided to leave me, I get home and he is gone.  I wake up in a panic, realize he is next to me and then fight the urge to choke him, lol.  He finds this funny of course
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • I've had tons of wedding dreams recently but none are nightmares.

The best is the one where we are getting ready to head to the church and realize we never booked the photographer or got my dress taken in. So I made everyone take pictures with their phones. My dress was falling off of me and everyone was getting panicked. But then I remind everyone not to panic because it's not real and I tell them all that they are all in my dream.
  • I had a nightmare that all my bridesmaid made me late for the ceremony... I'm considering inviting them all over for a sleepover the night before so I can make sure they are on time! LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yup, I've had a few.  I dreamt that people started arriving while I was just starting to set up and I didn't have anyone to do our hair or makup day off so i went off on a Sunday on my wedding day to find a salon that was open to come and do our hair and makeup... also didn't have the rings (I have the rings now) and went looking for wedding bands.  

I dreamt too that I had the wrong dress (a fitted dress, I have a princess type dress irl) but that everyone had so much fun even though the wedding wasn't the one I had planned for.  I can't remember the rest... haven't had any wedding related dreams in a while.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Odd you posted this because I just had my first one last night.

It was a DISASTER, nobody knew where they were supposed to be, my MOH showed up in a white dress and I cried through the entire ceremony and not in a good way.

I was so unamused. Hopefully this is the last one I have :)
  • edited September 2012
    Lol, plenty of those...however, some of mine have included zombies thanks to my fh love for zombie games, shows, movies, etc. Mostly it has to do with forgetting its the big day and waking up too late...then i end up waking up in a hurry, only to find out that it was just nightmares. I would say dream, but somehow they are too terrifying to fit that category :/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards