November 2012 Weddings

Good Invitiation websites?

I should probably be posting in Invites & Paper, but I like posting with the smaller group of Nov. '12 brides :)

So, who knows any websites which are reasonable for ordering invitiations? Or are some of you making them yourselves at home? My sister used the david's Bridal site to do her invitiations, but I don't think they were priced the best, I think she just did it out of convenience.

When she ordered hers, my mom did not like the idea of online ordering at all. The last wedding she planned was her own, over 30 years ago, and she didn't understand why we couldn't go to an actual store so she could see the colors and feel the textures in person. I understand where she is coming from with that, but it is the 21st century I guess.. haha. I want cute/eye-catching invitations that don't feel cheaply made, but the quality of the paper isn't TOO important since most people throw them away anyway with the exception of close fam/friends...

I know there have to be some sites I haven't looked at yet (and I know it's still way early!) but google just doesn't show you everything...
Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards