November 2012 Weddings

It's our wedding week!!!

I can't believe that this Friday is our rehearsal and this Saturday is OUR WEDDING!!!  I feel like this week is going to draaaaaag though :(  The only day I have off is Friday!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: It's our wedding week!!!

• I'm an 11/11 bride and I can't believe it either, but I actually think this week is going to FLY by! I feel like I have something planned for every night this week starting off with my final fitting tomorrow and venue drop-off of all my DIY projects Wednesday!!
    imageNovember 2012 November Siggy Challenge - Venue!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm waiting to hear if I work tomorrow (temp service... ugh) but have today and wednesday through the weekend off. Today is finish cleaning the house, my mom gets here tomorrow and we get to wrap up the few remaining projects! :D  Still working a bit on music, FI's trying to get his final out of the way before the honeymoon since we won't have internet access but we've got around 2/3 the music put together :)  The hard part is going to be him having to work on that while Halo 4 is sitting on the coffee table ;)  Today's list includes finishing cleaning, vacuuming, mopping, run by the venue to make sure we have everything we need, give the dog a bath, mail thank you cards for what we got at the shower, clean the porch, I think that's about it :)  I'm so excited and at the same time it hasn't quite sunk in yet! ;)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • 13 days for me... still wrapping up loose ends... it seems endless
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I can't believe it!!!! My future in-laws come to town in a few days and everyone else will be here Friday. I'm 11/11, so rehearsal is Saturday. This week is going to FLY! I'm not taking any days off, but my schedule is flexible enough that I should be able to be out of my office most of Friday, just have my phone with me. I'm sooo ready! I'm a teacher and today I had my last ever class meeting saying welcome to Miss (Me)'s class! It was so weird to tell them that is the last time they will ever see that!
    imageNovember Board Siggy - The Venue!
    Photobucket
    The Great Hall at Sunriver Resort, Sunriver, Oregon
    243 Invited image
    172 Can't wait image
    71 Are missing out image

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• 11/11 here.  Just finished up the final touches for all the reception stuff.  I am able to drop everything off at the hotel tomorrow at 3pm and I CAN'T WAIT!

I still need my stuff together for my overnight bag for my parent's house (I'm staying there the night before) and the overnight bag for the wedding night, as well as putting all my stuff together.  I work Weds and Thurs this week and have zero interest in doing so.

• Hey snowdaisy...your venue is beautiful!
  • So exciting! Good luck to everyone this weeken :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Only 2 more days of work for me too!

I can't wait for Wednesday at 5pm! We head to CT that night, run around Thursday, rehersal Friday and Wedding Saturday! I CANNOT WAIT!

• My last day of work is tomorrow & I feel time is still going to fly.  Fiance's parents get in Wednesday.

Goodluck everyone!  <3
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_its-our-wedding-week?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:75fed86e-5c46-4fa9-be3f-bedcd8c69d87Post:d010aaa4-87c2-47fb-ad61-5162ca59b97a">Re: It's our wedding week!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey snowdaisy...your venue is beautiful!
    Posted by munchkinmiss[/QUOTE]

<div>Thank you! :) It's been my dream to get married there since I was a kid! :)</div>
    Photobucket
    243 Invited image
    172 Can't wait image
    71 Are missing out image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I met with my day of coordinator and the coordinator at my venue last night and feel so much more at ease. We hammered out all of the little details and we're all on the same page now. Yay! It's really happening! I don't know how I'm going to work for 4 more days!
    Photobucket
    243 Invited image
    172 Can't wait image
    71 Are missing out image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I thought this week was going to drag too but we're leaving tomorrow, rehearsal is Friday, and the wedding Saturday. I'm so nervous now lol. I'm really happy and excited though! :)
  • I can't believe only 3 days left! I thought this week was going to FLY by and it has! I have had obligations every night so far but I am glad it's that way so it will go by quickly. Tonight I am getting my nails done and we have a family dinner with the FI's family. Then tomorrow my sister gets to town and it's my last day of work! wooo hoo!! Im a little stressed but I think that is to be expected. We still have some last minute things to finish but otherwise we are on track. We leave next tuesday for our honeymoon so I have monday off work to clean the house, pack, and return some rental items from our wedding. It has not really set in yet that our wedding is this weekend. :) Can't wait! Good luck to all of you gals also getting married this weekend! You will all be beautiful!! :)
  • Great! Best of luck to everyone this week Laughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards