November 2012 Weddings
Options

5 months tell my November wedding so much left to do!

Hi, my wedding is November 10 and so far we have a photographer videogropher booked as well as the DJ we have had the venue thankfuly since a week after the proposal. We are sending are magnet save the dates out next week. We still need to book a florist and officiant for the ceremony. How are all my November brides coming along with their planning so far?

Re: 5 months tell my November wedding so much left to do!

• Options
    We are November 10th too and are basically done.

Just some projects to work on a payments to vendors. I wanted to enjoy the summer and nto be stuck doing projects every weekend!
  • Options
    We're November 11, so 5 months today and I just want the date to get here! We have all of our vendors booked, BM outfits, save the dates out, invites just need to be addressed and mailed (and of course, August needs to get here for that). We really just have little projects and have to figure out what the guys are wearing and we're ready to go! :)
    imageNovember Board Siggy - The Venue!
    Photobucket
    The Great Hall at Sunriver Resort, Sunriver, Oregon
    243 Invited image
    172 Can't wait image
    71 Are missing out image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are November 23rd, we have videographer, photographer, venue, dj, bm dresses ordered. Save the dates out this week, florist booked and invitations in we are just waiting to address and send out around august/September ...we just have engagement photos, finalize cake and pay vendors out..I may be forgeting something but I can't think of anything else.lol.
  • Options
    We are Nov.10th and I think we are in pretty good shape. We made a big payment to the venue this week (50% of estimated balance). All of our vendors are booked but we need to arrange meetings with several of them. The venue tasting is tentatively scheduled for mid-July. This week I scheduled our cake tasting for early August.  Will probably schedule a meeting with the florist for August as well. I haven't ordered the invitations yet, but we picked them out online. I'm was not planning to order them until after the tasting, due to the entree selections.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are November 9th and still have lots to do! We have ceremony and reception venue, photographer, florist, makeup artist, and DOC booked. We also have our BM dresses picked out and ordered as well as the GMs and little boys' tuxes reserved. Our save the dates will be done next week and we registered two week ago!

We still need catering, cake, dj and our invitations. It looks like FI and I will be super busy with wedding planning this summer!
  • Options
    Nov. 12

Still need everything music (ceremony and reception) and to book the baker and florist we've selected. No one's pushed for deposits because the wedding's on a Monday.

We did all the wording for our letterpress invitations, but I still have to mail them the ink drawing of the church that will go on the top. Then we can pick them up in like 2 weeks.

Still also need all men's clothes and all women's accessories (shoes for me and bridesmaids, veil, etc.)

Chuppah, glass for breaking, ketubah

We only do wedding stuff on weekends and basically took the last weekend off from wedding planning. We're doing just fine.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_5-months-tell-my-november-wedding-so-much-left-to-do?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:7b7f3af9-0412-4101-8e56-267cc848663ePost:8f1ebb62-02c0-41df-a6b2-0a6b26fde000">Re: 5 months tell my November wedding so much left to do!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are Nov.10th and I think we are in pretty good shape. We made a big payment to the venue this week (50% of estimated balance). All of our vendors are booked but we need to arrange meetings with several of them. The venue tasting is tentatively scheduled for mid-July. This week I scheduled our cake tasting for early August.  Will probably schedule a meeting with the florist for August as well. I haven't ordered the invitations yet, but we picked them out online. I'm was not planning to order them until after the tasting, due to the entree selections.
    Posted by Leenie10[/QUOTE]

Are you getting married in Boston or the general area?  We wanted to so bad, but couldn't afford it, so we wet to CT
  • Options
    We're November 24th. We made our 50% payment to the venue a couple of weeks ago (ack, so much money!). Finalized the cake, took our engagement pictures, flowers and DJ are done. My bridesmaids just had me put together my invite list for my shower :) I'm getting really excited for that! I can't wait to see everyone. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    November 2012 October Siggy - The Venue!
    imageVilla
  • Options
    We have everything major out of the way.  I am dealing with BM dresses and 2 stubborn BMs holding up the order.  Waiting on invites from Michaels to come in so I can start them over the summer. 

So booked and confirmed, deposits paid we have

church
    musicians for the church
    hotel for the reception
    dj
    florist
    salon
    cake
    decorator for the reception
    limo
    photographer
    indoor photo location (have to have this where we live, weather is way too unpredictable)

bought and paid in full : dress and veil, bridal jewellry, guestbook + pen, garter
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I am a November 10th Bride, I have been planning since February of last year, but we still have to get transportation, purchase cake toppers, figure out design for cake, find wedding shoes, wedding jewelry, bridesmaids jewelry, decide hair and make up, figure out invites, finalize menu, finalize bar and signage, bouquets, bridal party gifts, church music, special song music, photobooth set ups and scrapbook, programs, bubbles, on and on and on
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_5-months-tell-my-november-wedding-so-much-left-to-do?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:7b7f3af9-0412-4101-8e56-267cc848663ePost:48d6b358-285e-4b26-963d-b38e0d777c8d">Re: 5 months tell my November wedding so much left to do!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 5 months tell my November wedding so much left to do! : Are you getting married in Boston or the general area?  We wanted to so bad, but couldn't afford it, so we wet to CT
    Posted by amymaysa[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM Amy. Thx
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I forgot about shoes! lol.  Gotta get those.  Picked up my invites from Michaels today...and they have a 50% coupon online now until Friday so I am going to get my programs this week too. 

Other things just can't happen until the fall when the vendors want to meet with us
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_5-months-tell-my-november-wedding-so-much-left-to-do?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:7b7f3af9-0412-4101-8e56-267cc848663ePost:894d7575-276b-4517-854e-beb8353b1bad">Re: 5 months tell my November wedding so much left to do!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 5 months tell my November wedding so much left to do! : Sent you a PM Amy. Thx
    Posted by Leenie10[/QUOTE]

Right back at ya!
  • Options
    I'm November 10th as well.

I still have to get invites, have dress altered, get grooms tux, coordinate with MOH for her dress (only having 1 bm, thank God!), order cupcakes, order cake, order more bridal "goodies" and accessories, and find a hair dresser.

Time is flying by tooooo fast....I'm nowhere near close to being done.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards