November 2012 Weddings

Sleepless night the night before?

I had my first fitting after my alterations this last Firday. My mom was driving an hour and a half to see how to get me into my dress. I was so excited that I kept waking up & then finally at 3:30, I just couldn't go back to sleep.

So all of that over a dress fitting and seeing my mom... I can only image how difficult it will be to sleep the night before the wedding.

Any suggestions on how to get the best nights sleep possible?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Sleepless night the night before?

• a glass of wine :) We had our rehearsal the night before, so I had a couple glasses which helped calm my nerves. I slept on and off but honestly, your adrenaline will kick in and you won;t even feel tired. I had trouble sleeping the last few nights before the wedding, but felt amazing the day of-happiest day of my life! 
  • Good to know! About the wine lol I didn't consider adrenaline! I just worry because lack of sleep make me teary eyed much easier and I'm really trying to avoid that.

I think I may have to try some Bailey's (my favorite!). I was originally thinking of something OTC for sleep, but my luck it'd just leave me groggy.

Also, congrats! =)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I kinda feel the same way. I hvean't been getting enough sleep. It's like I get up super early. But... more than anything I'm so emotional about EVERY single thing. Everytime I see a couple I want to cry. I have no idea what's wrong with me! I hope I'm not like this at the wedding!

Live. Love. Laugh. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited November 2012
    Make yourself busy all the day before your big day! And you may fall asleep quickly as you will  be too tired. And don't forget to drink a glass of warm milk to help you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards