November 2012 Weddings
Options

Restless!

My wedding is Nov 17th and I am having such a hard time focusing on work. Gah!! Thank goodness I am off Thurs and Friday before the wedding! And the weather forecast is looking great for the next week...definitely what we needed after the two major storms here in NJ. Crazy crazy!

8 more days to go! Laughing Good luck everyone with your wedding plans!

Re: Restless!

• Options
    Mine is the 17th as well and I am completely restless. Where in NJ are you? FI has his bachelor party trip this weekend and it is making it harder for me to sleep at night since he is not there. UGH!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Mine will be in Cliffside Park at Villa Amalfi...everything's set, thank goodness! Yours? Aww, he'll be back before you know it! :-) My bachelorette party was supposed to be last weekend in AC but cancelled due to the hurricane so my friends are doing a mini-bach party at our hotel the night before the wedding instead. It'll be a busy weekend! :)

• Options
    Mine is at the Liberty House in Jersey City and I live right next to cliffside park!! How funny! Yeah I can't wait for him to come back but its good he has a guys weekend. He has not had one of those in a long time. He deserves it! :o)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JoanE2012JoanE2012 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited November 2012
    Good luck girls!  My wedding was scheduled for tomorrow but I've had to postpone because the venue still doesn't have power! 
  • Options
    I'm a NJ 11/17 bride too and i'm restless as well! I can't sleep past 6am and the first thing I've been doing each morning is checking the weather! Praying it holds up!
  • Options
    Also a 11/17 Jersey bride. Restess is definitely the word Im glad to be at ork this weekend otherwise Id be bouncing off the walls!!!!
  • Options

Soon! And the weather is looking good for Nov 17th! :-)

• Options
    So sorry to hear that Joan! Hopefully the postponed date isn't too far ahead?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_restless?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:815bbcdd-c384-46eb-8bd7-7f547c60c653Post:1a5c6776-7dd4-4e47-98bd-862245afe7b1">Re: Restless!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good luck girls!  My wedding was scheduled for tomorrow but I've had to postpone because the venue still doesn't have power! 
    Posted by JoanE2012[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards