November 2012 Weddings
Options

3 months!

3 more months to go!  And only one more month until invites go out!  I'm definitely getting super excited now!
21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 3 months!

• Options
    I sent my invites already Embarassed, but I have a lot of out of town guests and wanted to give them ample time to make arrangements. Plus, I wanted as much of this planned and taken care of by the end of August, because I am tired of stressing out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ekkkk! Yeah!
  • Options
    I am still trying to gather about 6 family member's addresses before I send ours out.  We'll send them mid August possibly.  Although a few do have to get mailed across the country so I could do those now technically.  We have handed out ~ 7-8 invites to people we saw in person who we know we won't see again until November.  That's it.  I think I'll be on hot rocks waiting to hear back from people, lol
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Options
    Ya'll are making me feel super behind...I haven't even printed my invites yet! Surprised That's the project for next week after FMIL takes a look at them tomorrow :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    No worries we are in the same boat, we are only at the near final proof stage with our invites. Need to order card stock, print, assemble, and mail. Crap! But we sent out save the dates with accommodations info so I'm thinking first week of September to send invites. We still need to plan honeymoon details as well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Not sending mine until September.  And I would love to print them up this month though and have them ready but i can't rpint them yet as we have some info we need to change (still have to put ceremony info) and possibly change the time.  We're diy-ing our invites so it's not too much (the design has been done and worded already...just minor changes).
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards