November 2012 Weddings
Options

I found my shoes!!

So, after searching high and low for MONTHS, I finally found my wedding shoes!! Laughing
I've been looking for something simple, classy, and ORANGE!...and these shoes have all of my requirements!! lol I'm going to have the BM's in chocolate brown dresses with orange calla lillies, so I wanted my shoes to match the flowers. I figure no one will really be seeing my shoes so why not go for something funky?! So glad I finally found them! Who would have guessed orange pupms would be so hard to find?! I showed them to FI, and he is as in love with them as I am, which is a plus!!
Just had to share with you ladies...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I found my shoes!!

• Options
    I love them!  I think colored shoes are so much fun.  I went with apple green shoes and I'm so glad I did!
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Im so jealous! I cannot find shoes! I am very short (4'11') and my FI isnt much taller (5'3", and thats being nice) so I don't want a high heel and all the low heels or flats are ugly in my opionion. I also want something that has glitter and so far, nothing. This is the hardest part of planning for me so far!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

ktsann - Have you looked into DIY'ing your own glitter shoes? I've seen a bunhc of girls on the DIY board glitter their shoes and they come out awesome! An idea if youre not having any luck finding anything.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yay for finding your shoes! Super cute!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ktsannktsann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_found-shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:919909ef-93c1-4aca-a660-bb3035bf46f2Post:cce9623b-3bbb-4821-b3c8-11e044bdf3f2">Re: I found my shoes!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]ktsann - Have you looked into DIY'ing your own glitter shoes? I've seen a bunhc of girls on the DIY board glitter their shoes and they come out awesome! An idea if youre not having any luck finding anything.
    Posted by kantonik[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I've thought about it, but knowing my lack of creativity and artistic ability, it would come out looking horrible. I am just going to keep looking and if I can't find anything, I will beg my sister to make them for me! ha</div>
  • Options
    yay for finding shoes! I am working on strassing (adding rhinestones) to the pair of shoes I found for myself. I LOVE them, and it really is super easy, you just have to have patience.
  • Options

Congrats!! I am looking to wear red shoes too!!

**I am getting married to Mr. Wonderful on 11/3/2012**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards