November 2012 Weddings
Options

It's the night before the night before my wedding, and I can't sleep...

I can't believe I'm finally going to be married in 35 hours. Oh my freaking gosh. I don't know about you all, but this week has been SO stressful for me! I'm glad I took off of work most of the week, because there were so many last minute things to do! I couldn't find my birth certificate, so I had to go to the next parish to get a certified copy, so I was LATE getting my marriage certificate and had to get a waiver from a judge! This week has been kind of a nightmare. I'm never getting married again - once is enough!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
bridesmaids-2
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: It's the night before the night before my wedding, and I can't sleep...

• Options
    Can't sleep either! Getting married tomorrow-can't believe I can say that now!! I have also had a crazy week-non wedding related thankfully but my brakes started grinding in my car and  I had to get that fixed, along with new tires I needed desperately..sooo $800 later, its done but terrible timing! I had a bunch of errands to run and was stuck at home without a car! But luckily all my wedding stuff is done (I hope!!) and we are ready to enjoy the next few days! I am just so thankful that the hurricant has not impacted our wedding as it has so many brides in NJ and NY. I feel so terrible for them, that anything that doesnt go right will pale to comparison of what they are going through. Trying to keep things in perspective. Congratulations and enjoy every moment of the next few days!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards