November 2012 Weddings

Details!!

Hey brides! We have 6 months!!! Exciting!!Anyone else using purple this fall? I am doing purple (eggplant) and orange and splashes of bling. I recently wanted to change my whole theme to peacock LOL I  am starting to panic about the little details!!

Re: Details!!

• Hey, I'm using purple!  Mine is "plum" - I've become deeply aware of the fact that there are about 5 milliion different colors of purple out there :)  We're actually doing purple and orange as well, and I love it.  Peacock sounds beautiful too, and there are a lot of resources out there for peacock details.  You would still be able to use the purple even.  Best of luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • We doing a peacock theme, with the main colors being dark purple and dark teal
  • Purple and lime green here!! :)
  • Purple and champagne for me.  We're using all shades of purple, focusing on dark purple....hope it turns out!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Plum, silver, and touches of blue. My mom is wearing a peacock colored dress...the color is amazing!
  • kfraskfras member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    OP - you can def still keep the purple if you decide to change to peacock theme. Substitute dark teal for the orange instead.

The peacock color from david's is beautiful. FSIL is getting married Sept 1st and I am a BM. that is our dress color!

aloisk - I am doing champagne and purple too! Champagne dresses with dark purple/eggplant/deep red flowers. :]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yes there are a billion types of purple! lol I am not going to change it because I will only drive myself insane. LOL

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_details?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:ba1e7357-7965-4499-af91-716aefe8fc3cPost:9b7e77dc-132c-4681-b69e-7376727b608a">Re: Details!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey, I'm using purple!  Mine is "plum" - I've become deeply aware of the fact that there are about 5 milliion different colors of purple out there :)  We're actually doing purple and orange as well, and I love it.  Peacock sounds beautiful too, and there are a lot of resources out there for peacock details.  You would still be able to use the purple even.  Best of luck!
    Posted by Ayntastic[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards