November 2012 Weddings
Options

Good Morning!

Time is starting to go by so quickly!  I've been working on addressing my invitations (halfway finished), I have only screwed up about 4 of them, and it's always the inner envelope!!  I think I'm just getting distracted and I start written address on the inner, so I just throw them out, since they can't be sealed. 

We have our first meeting with our coordinator this afternoon.  She was part of the package at the venue.  She told me that we will probably be there for about 2 hours, which seems like a really long time!

Last night my MOH told me that I'm weird because I'm not stressing about anything, does that seem weird to y'all, too?  I guess I just feel like there is nothing to really worry about. 
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    Hey! I don't think you're weird at all! I'm not really stressing right now, either. :) It's a great feeling to know that pretty much everthing is taken care of! :)
    imageNovember Board Siggy - The Venue!
    Photobucket
    The Great Hall at Sunriver Resort, Sunriver, Oregon
    243 Invited image
    172 Can't wait image
    71 Are missing out image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Nah I am not stressing at all.  We both have a very good handle on everything in the wedding.  I am not sure what people normally need help with...at this point anyhow.  I had a hand with my DIY invites, that was it.   I only get nervous when I think about the actual ceremony, lol. 

BrandonMelissa - that is exactly why I decided to use labels on our envelopes! 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Options
    We're considering using a calligrapher for the invitations. Is anyone else doing this?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I found a great calligrapher on etsy!! Rachel Carl.
  • Options
    Not stressing but thinking more and more about the actual day of and the logistics.  i know it'll come together and I'll feel better once i speak with the caterer some more and set up delivery/pick up with the florist.  I think about a month out i'll iron out the tiny details so I can relax in the 2 or so weeks before the wedding. I am a control freak and I know i'll stress but I am telling myself it is only one day and the small details really don't matter in the long run.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards