Washington-Seattle
Options

Downtown Seattle hotel recommendations

Hello Ladies,

I'm coming over from the June 2010 board to look for some recommendations for hotels in Downtown Seattle.  FI and I are taking a mini-honeymoon there for a few days of R&R after our wedding since our big honeymoon won't be until December.  Our budget is flexible, the most important thing to us is to be Downtown and within walking distance to the major sites/attractions.

TIA!

Re: Downtown Seattle hotel recommendations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    pan pacific hotel is a popular one.

I don't know exactly where the Ace hotel is (its in seattle somewhere) but my photog did a boudoir session there and it has a glass shower! That would be fun! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    Kaye SmithKaye Smith member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you want to be in the middle of downtown, you may want to look at the Roosevelt Hotel, the Sheraton, Paramount Coast, Hotel Max or Hotel Andra. 
  • Options
    dawnies79dawnies79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Hotel Andra. It's a fun funky hotel and the staff is great. I think the location would be what you are looking for as well. We got ready there before our wedding and then stayed there the wedding night.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Westin is a big hotel right downtown and is really nice. There are two hotels closer to the water and Pike Place Hotel 1000 and Hotel Alexa... They are both really nice... I really love them both!
  • Options
    amandaswamandasw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our first night at the hotel Alexa, it was really nice!

PS we ordered breakfast in the morning, the french toast was AMAZING!
  • Options
    jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Westin is a nice hotel with walking distance or the monorail of all the major sites, restaurants and shopping.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Thanks everyone!  Have any of you heard anything good/bad about the Mayflower Park Hotel?  FI liked it because it was a historic/boutique hotel.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've stayed at the W, it's pretty nice. But recently, FI and I stayed at Hotel Alexis. It's on 1st Avenue, right across the street from Hotel 1000 and about 3 blocks south of Pike Place Market and a few blocks north of Pioneer Square. Our room was huge and they gac=ve us a free complimenatry upgrade :o)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    kducharmekducharme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_downtown-seattle-hotel-recommendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:104Discussion:70ca2a95-5ec3-4841-a31c-e34031502af3Post:4f249670-0e34-4034-9c7f-944baf251ddc">Re: Downtown Seattle hotel recommendations</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks everyone!  Have any of you heard anything good/bad about the Mayflower Park Hotel?  FI liked it because it was a historic/boutique hotel.
    Posted by marisaocho[/QUOTE]

We have stayed at the Mayflower Park Hotel, I was going to suggest it to you! Its a really cute hotel and its right in the middle of everything! :) Its GORGEOUS inside! You can't go wrong with it and I think they have free valet parking :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really love the Hyatt and its smack downtown within walking distance to everything! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hotel 1000 is my favorite, plus the food in their restaurant (BOKA) is to die for!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE Pan Pacific. I will try to stay there when ever possible for now on. They were fabulous when we stayed there for our wedding.
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards