November 2012 Weddings

color help?!

I'm getting married November 30, 2012...is it stupid to do hot pink as my bridesmaids color?  I don't like fall colors and hot pink is my favorite color. I wanted to use the color watermelon from David's Bridal.

Re: color help?!

• I think you can use whatever colors you want. So if you and Fi want hot pink, then do hot pink!
  • Do it! You don't have to stay "in season" for your colors. Do what you like! One thing to keep in mind is your venue. If they have carpet or decorations that won't match, then I'd think of a different color. If it'll match, do it!
    imageNovember Board Siggy - The Venue!
    Photobucket
    The Great Hall at Sunriver Resort, Sunriver, Oregon
    243 Invited image
    172 Can't wait image
    71 Are missing out image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Definitely do what you love! I'm not a fan of fall colors, they're just not my "style" so I couldn't imagine trying to make them work for me...I actually don't even have colors, my theme is shabby chic so all kinds of soft colors will be incorporated everywhere.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • lls31lls31 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    I would check with your FI and get his thoughts.  I know my FI, as well as several other men I know, would want no part of a hot pink wedding.  As long as you and your FI agree on it, you can use whatever color you want.
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • kfraskfras member
    First Comment
    The watermelon from David's is really pretty.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree with all PP. go with a color you both agree on but make sure it matches with your venue.

We got married 11/3/12!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards