November 2012 Weddings

Honeymoon booked!

The one last big thing is done! We booked our honeymoon! We are going to Jamacia and staying at the Couples Tower Isle! We are spending a little more than what we wanted and we have to travel to an airport, but its worth it! The airports around where we live were $500 more each ticket compared to JFK in NYC, but then the flights were not a direct flight, so we are going out of Philly (we live in upstate NY). But its a direct flight and we are getting into Jamiaca at 1! And on our way home, we will come into Philly at 630! So the flight times are awesome!

Re: Honeymoon booked!

• We booked ours last week and will also be going to Jamaica! We are staying at Sandals Grande Riviera! Are you leaving the day after the wedding?
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are leaving the monday after our wedding so the 19th
  • We are leaving the following day. I'm hoping since we will be going in November it won't be super crowded!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • kfraskfras member
    First Comment

Congrats! We just spoke to a travel agent on Sunday afternoon, so hoping to book our honeymoon soon. We plan to also leave Monday (I think flights are a little cheaper as opposed to Sundays). It's a very exciting part of the wedding planning! A bit more money than expected, but since it is our honeymoon, and will only be once, I really want to do it up. We can take cheaper trips later down the road, but I think this is the one we should really spoil ourselves with.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That is awesome. i won't book ours until closer to the wedding... we won't need flights.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards