November 2012 Weddings
Options

First Look Pictures

Re: First Look Pictures

• Options
    Yes! Super excited about them :) I always love how personal and heartfelt they turn out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Was reading through different articles/blogs alot of ppl were saying that....Im super excited too!
  • Options
    We are and can't wait
  • Options
    Yep! We are! I never wanted to, but our photographer talked us into it because you get such amazing pictures and it's such an intimate and heartfelt time. We also have to do them since our ceremony is at 5:30 and sunset is at 4:45 that day! Our venue has amazing views of the mountains, so in order for us to have them in our pictues, we have to do a first look. I'm excited now!
    imageNovember Board Siggy - The Venue!
    Photobucket
    The Great Hall at Sunriver Resort, Sunriver, Oregon
    243 Invited image
    172 Can't wait image
    71 Are missing out image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yes we're doing one! I'm really excited! I really love first looks.
  • Options

We are not...this is our 2nd marriage and we both did them in the 1st so we want that walk down the isle to be that first moment!!

Theresa Wedding Date:November 24, 2012
  • Options
    Nope. I like the idea that the wedding is about more than me and him. I understand why everyone likes them, but for me, it's important that we share this amazing moment with all of our friends, family, everyone. That night will be about just the two of us, but I want the day to be about all of us together. I'm sure the photog will be focused on me coming down the aisle, but hopefully one of my friends will snap a photo of my FI at the that time. Thanks for reminding me to ask them. :)
  • Options
    Not here, I was on the fence about it anyway, but with the earlier ceremony there just isn't enough time ;)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I thought about it but I really want the first time he sees me to be when I am walking down the isle. I want everyone to share in this moment. I told my photographer to be sure to get a pic of him when he seems me.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options

Nope.  FI doesn't want to do them.  He wants the first time to be me coming down the aisle.  The instructions to the photographer are to make sure he gets FI's reaction.  They'll be plenty of me coming down the aisle after that I'm sure.
  • Options
    We are and I can't wait. Both of our mothers are a bit huffy about it (because we want it to be just him and I), but I think the moment will be better that way. 
  • Options
    No, we are going the traditional route of him seeing me for the first time in my gown at the church. We hope to have enough light after the ceremony to still get some pics outside together, and with family.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    So our wedding was Nov 3,and i cant say enough how glad I am that we did first look pictures. Once I seen him standing there all my nerves were gone.It gave me a chance to shed a few tears and most importantly spend some time with just him. It was such a busy day and I never realized how little time the bride and groom actually got together.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards