November 2012 Weddings
Options

My board it dead :-/

Hi November brides!!  I'm a December 1st bride and my board is dead...seriously I'm the only person who is ever active on that board.  I'm tired of talking to myself so if no one minds I would like to ask to become an honorary member of the November brides board.  My wedding is on the 1st...so very close to November and we were originally planning a November 30 wedding, but the venue was booked.  

Thanks y'all!!

Happily in love since 12-01-10 Happily married since 12-01-12

Re: My board it dead :-/

• Options
    Hi. Welcome!

We got married 11/3/12!!

• Options
    I say of course you can join in with us! :)
    imageNovember Board Siggy - The Venue!
    Photobucket
    The Great Hall at Sunriver Resort, Sunriver, Oregon
    243 Invited image
    172 Can't wait image
    71 Are missing out image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi welcome! How is your wedding planning coming along?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you ladies!!

In the last week I have gotten so much done!!  Confirmed our caterer, our wedding coordinator, our phototgrapher, purchased almost all of our decoarations, made our favors and the glasses for the girls and I to use that morning.  I also booked the hotel for the night before, the night of in Tampa nd the transportation to the cruise on that Sunday.  

I still need to find linens, burlap runners, dollies for the place settings, our guest book, photo frames (for our guest book table) a card box and a large chalkboard in a decorative frame to use as our programk at the front of our ceremony.  I also need to schedule my hair and make up trial with my cosmotologist, make final confirmations with my baker, make the day of schedule for our wedding party and vendors.  

I have to work today at noon and won't be home again until tomorrow night at 8:30pm so this morning I need to run some errands.  It's a good thing I am on reserve this month so I have time to get all this stuff done!  

Find me on pinterest to see my wedding inspirations!!  I am so excited to be on a board where the brides are active and excited for their upcoming weddings!!

Thanks again ladies!!
  • Options
    Welcome to the board!  This one isn't particularly busy, but I'm sure it beats talking to yourself over on yours!  Good luck with the rest of your planning!
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_my-board-it-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:e60a4ce3-877f-4a1f-9e4c-2235cb6f169ePost:0da06260-8bd8-4096-a51d-7dfbcf084e29">Re: My board it dead :-/</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you ladies!! In the last week I have gotten so much done!!  Confirmed our caterer, our wedding coordinator, our phototgrapher, purchased almost all of our decoarations, made our favors and the glasses for the girls and I to use that morning.  <strong>I also booked the hotel for the night before, the night of in Tampa nd the transportation to the cruise on that Sunday. </strong>  I still need to find linens, burlap runners, dollies for the place settings, our guest book, photo frames (for our guest book table) a card box and a large chalkboard in a decorative frame to use as our programk at the front of our ceremony.  I also need to schedule my hair and make up trial with my cosmotologist, make final confirmations with my baker, make the day of schedule for our wedding party and vendors.   I have to work today at noon and won't be home again until tomorrow night at 8:30pm so this morning I need to run some errands.  It's a good thing I am on reserve this month so I have time to get all this stuff done!   <a href="http://pinterest.com/alangett" rel="nofollow">http://pinterest.com/alangett</a> Find me on pinterest to see my wedding inspirations!!  I am so excited to be on a board where the brides are active and excited for their upcoming weddings!! Thanks again ladies!!
    Posted by aaronNmandy2012[/QUOTE]

<div>What cruise are you taking?  We're doing a cruise out of Tampa on the Carnival Legend from 11/4 to 11/11.  Our wedding is 11/2 and we're flying down 11/3 and staying overnight in Tampa.  I can't wait!</div>
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We are going on the NCL Dawn with Norwegian Cruise lines on 12/2, I can't wait...we both need vacation bad!!  lol  Have fun on your cruise, I love Carnival...so much fun. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards