Washington-Seattle
Options

Speaking of music

Do you all have any ideas of a good song to play for our children dance FI will be dancing with our daughter and I will dance with our son at the same time. I dont want it to be too long. Any type of music is fine. We like all kinds Just not to fast. Thank you

Re: Speaking of music

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you want it slow? Or a bit uptempo? Cause I googled and one of the songs I saw that was fast was 'I'm a believer' by Smashmouth, from Shrek. I thought that was actually cute.
    If you want something slow, maybe look to the country section. Thats what I would do. Like 'I've been watching you' by Rodney Atkins. Something like that. Or don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys, lol! Okay, that one was just for fun, lol!
    Good luck!
    Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i think the smash mouth song would be cute because your kids probably know it from shrek. otherwise, i got nothin!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    Kaye SmithKaye Smith member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It might be kind of sappy, but i think it's really cute - i love that Paul Simon Father and Daughter song. 
  • Options
    dawnies79dawnies79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know the exact name but if you want slow there is a song by LeAnn Womack I think it's called Dance or I Hope You Dance. It's a great song from a parent to a child.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would do something more fun and uptempo as I would think your kids would enjoy dancing to it more. I'll put my thinking cap on for suggestions, but also, have you asked your kids for ideas? I bet they'd love having input!
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards