November 2012 Weddings
Options

2 more weeks!

Can't believe I'm getting married 2 weeks from today.  I think I'm going to take my e-ring to be re-dipped this weekend.  When I stopped by to have my ring cleaned a few weeks ago, the woman working recommended that I do this.  She said my ring will look like new (which is great because it has some scratches on it).  Only downside is that I'll be without my ring for a week.  

Over the next 2 weeks, I just have a few appointments: a meeting with our DJ, a meeting with our officiant, a waxing appointment, and a tanning appointment.  All of our payments have been made and we're ready to go.

Tomorrow, FI and I are meeting with our insurance agent to finalize our homeowner's insurance.  We don't close for another 4 weeks, but this is the only time we have between now and closing to do it.  We're also going out to dinner for our 6 year dating anniversary.

How are you ladies doing?  Any weekend plans?
21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 2 more weeks!

• Options
    Tomorrow makes three weeks for us! :)  We have our shower this weekend, after much back and forth and it being cancelled because of a surpise shower that his mom told us was happening (that never did) she pulled her funding to go toward the wedding, and our awesome friends found out what happened and totally stepped up :)  Hopefully finding my shoes this weekend!! Our favors came in, getting some more DIY projects worked on slowly but surely, need to get back to the tailor for my next fitting too, once this darn bloating goes away ;p I know we have much more to do but I'm so ready for the big day! :D
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    2 weeks from tomorrow for us! I have been without my e ring since Wednesday, had to get sized-feels so weird without it but I get it back tomorrow. I am going to try not wearing it so it stays all shiny and pretty :) We have a meeting with our reception site on Wednesday and they said I can bring some of my decor in so I have to get going on organizing that. We met with the photographer and DJ last week, and made all our final payments. I just have a few DIY projects left, which I am not looking forward to-not crafty at all! I have a friend helping me with most crafty stuff :) Other than that, we are ready!! Can't wait!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards