Wedding Woes
Options

Mama Bear Mad ::phone smash::

Vendor calls and asks for Coirker 1.  Receptionist tells me that it's obvious she's a vendor and asks if I want to take the call instead.  

Me:  Thank you for your call, but Coirkers around here do not make those decisions.  They are made by me or the partners.  I would be happy to help you, yada yada, but we are not interested.

Vendor:  Well, when can I call Coirker 1 to discuss this further?

Me:  That's not necessary.  As Coirker's superior, I am telling you that WE are not interested.  Do not call back for Coirker 1 and take time away from her work, please.

Vendor:  Thanks!  I'll follow up with YOU in 3 months.

Me:  Fine.  Have a nice day.

Two minutes later this bitch calls back for Coirker 2.  We go through the WHOLE THING again.  Then she calls for Coirker 3 and you would've thought WW3 was going on in my cube.

I escalated that phone call to the business owner.  Talk about harassment.  She was just hoping Receptionist would just put her through if she was annoying enough and asked for everyone on the roster.

I didn't want to use them in the first place, but I will definitely be giving them a negative review with my business association.
imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards