Wedding Woes
Options

My sister A

got a tattoo. Sister B has had one forever. It's a gross looking, super dark hibiscus (sp?) on the small of her back - yes, tramp stamp. I have no idea what her pregnancies has done to it. I can't imagine anything good.

Sister A got hers around her ankle bone and it's a peace sign, heart and a purple pancreatic cancer ribbon thing.

I told H, "I guess I'll be the one without a tattoo."

I didn't say anything, but I think it is stupid. Also, I think it is incredibly ironic that *I* am the one without a tattoo. My sisters are much more conventional and main stream than I am. MinM = black sheep. And I guess in this case that means pale, unaltered flesh.

Re: My sister A

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know. And my mom's cancer isn't what I would memorialize about her...but as you said, to each their own.
  • Options
    ~~Busy.~~~~Busy.~~ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sister A sounds like she's AW'ing off your mother's illness, which sucks.  We can be tatooless together.
  • Options
    nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_sister-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:04dd3593-32b1-451b-9755-96f046a731d1Post:d69e5fa2-ea2b-42ab-8922-e396c5a20474">My sister A</a>:
    [QUOTE]And I guess in this case that means pale, unaltered flesh.
    Posted by MinM[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>^5.  One day we can be jews together!</div>
    imageimage
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, to each their own.  Leave the ugly tatts to your sisters.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards