Wedding Woes
Options

A reply from the "I'm New!! OMG SQUEE!" post

I decided to introduce myself here on WW because I thought that each board was somewhat seperate, that most of the ladies hung out in groups on the different boards.
Just because I'm new doesn't mean I'm stupid. I'd be happy to have friends on here and be part of a "group" or whatever. ~sweetrose2011

Re: A reply from the "I'm New!! OMG SQUEE!" post

• Options
    loveshine1loveshine1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What!?!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I don't understand what the big deal is. Did I do something wrong?

• Options
    LnR70707LnR70707 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

um....she realizes each post isn't a seperate group right?  and we are the same people that told her to run from her FI?

br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Maybe you could fill me in on how you think I'm stupid

• Options
    LnR70707LnR70707 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_reply-im-new-omg-squee-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:09abefb4-ed4f-402e-bf35-e7a529130e5ePost:47117698-31eb-4f56-8aaa-e68ad0abe243">Re: A reply from the "I'm New!! OMG SQUEE!" post</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't understand what the big deal is. Did I do something wrong?
    Posted by SweetRose2011[/QUOTE]

Board-wise, no...you didn't.  We are just confused as to why you'd post a "Hi, I'm new" post on a board you just posted on a few days ago.  And also why you chose this board again...since we all told you your relationship was full of red flags.
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_reply-im-new-omg-squee-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:09abefb4-ed4f-402e-bf35-e7a529130e5ePost:2ee258aa-ca7d-454c-8701-9c97693b03ed">Re: A reply from the "I'm New!! OMG SQUEE!" post</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: A reply from the "I'm New!! OMG SQUEE!" post : Board-wise, no...you didn't.  We are just confused as to why you'd post a "Hi, I'm new" post on a board you just posted on a few days ago.  And also why you chose this board again...since we all told you your relationship was full of red flags.
    Posted by L&R70707[/QUOTE]

Self-esteem issues? We already know she's got 'em.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I missed the original post! What were the red flags?!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well I guess I just posted hi I'm new on here thinking that maybe you guys wouldn't notice my previous post. I know that each post on here aren't individual groups. I've been part of another message board before. But if I'm not welcome here I'll just go to another board.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh no, please don't leave.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Uhm, I'd say there are a couple of controlling/abusive red flags there. How old is this person?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    She's 21. FI is 24.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I mean I don't want to be rude or cause unnecessary drama but I really don't think it's cool to make fun of me when I definately didn't do anything wrong except mention a problem me and my FI were having.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok, that's a little young.

SweetRose, dump the jerk. Go out and find yourself a couple of dudes to have crazy sex with. Slut it up for a while. There's no rush, and you can do better.
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    *points to bio*
    that should answer some of the 'lurk before posting' type questions you've got.
  • Options
    LnR70707LnR70707 member
    edited December 2011
    We weren't making fun of you originally (yes, thinking we'd forget the other post opened it up for jokes...sorry).  You got some good advice based on what you told us. 

I was in an emotionally abusive relationship in high school and it took me until I was 21 to completely cut the guy out of my life (a few college relationships with decent guys really opened my eyes to how I should be treated).   He did the exact same things your FI is doing.  It is mind control and it isn't healthy.

You are welcome to stay here, but you have to accept that we don't support you staying with a guy who treats you like that.
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog

• Options
    HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    SweetRose, you're boring me.  Go back to the AE factory and pick out something better.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards