Wedding Woes
Options

Is it me or

is birth control failing left and right?

What's with all the pregnant brides lately?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Is it me or

• Options
    loveshine1loveshine1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been seeing it more, too.

Of course I attribute most of it to operator error.
  • Options
    AuntFloAuntFlo member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Totally operator error.   It's not that hard people!!!!!!
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm finding a lot of people think pull and pray is an actual form of bc.
  • Options
    Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I guess so. I'm all paranoid now though. Birth control, condoms, and I'm starting to consider hot sauce.
  • Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i think most of it is user error. (or the brides have secretly been poking holes in condoms or "forgetting" pills and the "surprise" is just an act)
    I somehow managed to effectively use (varying) methods of BC for 8+ years. It's not rocket surgery. 
  • Options
    AuntFloAuntFlo member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Hot sauce is 100% effective, right?

Seriously though, don't be paranoid.  I'm sure you're smart enough to know how to take BC correctly.  
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_is-it-me-or?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:0ac53e3e-9cec-4271-a23a-82f110cd5b46Post:d059e331-b779-47b1-92ff-2bb175527245">Re: Is it me or</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hot sauce is 100% effective, right? Seriously though, don't be paranoid.  I'm sure you're smart enough to know how to take BC correctly.  
    Posted by AuntFlo[/QUOTE]

Every morning at 6:45.
  • Options
    HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    I feel the same away about the surprise 2-under-2s on 6-12.  I really don't judge the ones with failed BC (per my post below), but just the same, it's making me a little paranoid.  Like, considering doubling up for the first time since college.  2 under 2 wouldn't be the end of the world, but I feel like we're just starting to catch our breath and I'm not ready to dive back into newborn world yet, KWIM?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Seriously. I don't have kids, and I would be very upset if I got pregnant right now. I mean, I want kids, but I'd prefer to get a little college under my belt first. Plus I have a few more years of being irresponsible left in me before i start breeding/adopting. I do worry a little only because the women in my family tend to go through menopause early, but it's irrational and unfounded.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI and I are waiting until we are married so I have never had to worry about it, thank goodness.  I would hate to have a surprise when I wasn't married! Once we are married though if BC fails I will be thrilled to bits :D We want like 4 kids :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards