Wedding Woes
Options

Hitched or Ditched?

Is this show on the the US?   It shows all the time in the UK, and the people on it are American.....probably would be on WE or some channel like that.

Bsaically, someone challeneges a couple either to get "hitched" or to ditch each other.  They get the wedding of their dreams, and a week to decide, then at the altar they either say "I Do" or "I Don't."

Totally trashy, and I love it because it makes me feel really good about myself.
DSC_9275

Re: Hitched or Ditched?

• Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    if you really want to feel awesome about yourself, check out "teen mom."  unless you are a teen mom.
  • Options
    Avion22Avion22 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_hitched-ditched?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:0b7431c2-bd04-4098-b317-728da7c04a53Post:aed561eb-7fc3-4b15-8133-453d8cc4b42d">Re: Hitched or Ditched?</a>:
    [QUOTE]if you really want to feel awesome about yourself, check out "teen mom."  unless you are a teen mom.
    Posted by hmonkey[/QUOTE]

No, not a teen mom, and I agree, that show DEFINITELY makes me feel better about choices that I have made in life.    I may have screwed up some things, but at least I got THAT right.
    DSC_9275
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards